Ch 1. Human

A.N: The story will be in 3rd person PoV. There are way too many characters not to be. Also, italicized sentences are Ciel's thoughts.

~~~

Ciel woke up with a headache - dizzy yet hungry at the same time. Slowly opening his eyes, he found himself in a large courtroom and was lying on a bench in the front row. Not wanting to make any sudden movements in an unfamiliar place, he opted to roll his eyes around to investigate his surroundings.

There were several men, each of them in a conversation amongst each other. None of them noticed his wakefulness, so he laid still and listened. 

"Did you really have to use such a strong spell on him? He's been asleep for so long." said a blond. 

"I didn't have a choice," retorted a serious one with black hair, "he was more resistant to magic than I thought."

Matter of factly, if Ciel wasn't aware of what the man was and what he was trying to do, he wouldn't have allowed the spell to affect him at all.

"I guess that's one thing going for him." shrugged one with white hair, "You said this one is a normal human and not a sorcerer like Soloman, right?"

Soloman is the most powerful human sorcerer if Ciel remembers correctly. It makes sense why he'd be selected for the exchange program. Ciel couldn't help but burn slightly with indignation - just because he's not famous like Soloman doesn't mean he's magically inept, although he does keep it inconspicuous. Still, he wondered where such a baseless assumption stemmed from. 

"Supposedly. His school didn't say if he was magically inclined and he wasn't enrolled in any sorcery classes. Besides, I don't sense any magic power from him." 

'I see.' he thought, 'You made assumptions based on your lack of information instead of official proof. Concealing magical energy is simple with a little bit of proficiency and the know-how.'

"It doesn't matter either way," smiled one with red hair. "I specifically selected him because," he paused for a moment to think, "I can sense something interesting about him." He nodded to himself, satisfied with his flimsy answer.

"Really? A normie like him?" snorted another with purple hair, "I don't notice anything special about him." ...Normie?

Black Hair sighed and shook his head, "Just trust Diavolo's intuition." 

Even amidst his daze, Ciel recognized the intoxicating scent of demons anywhere, and there were several of them here. Unbeknownst to these men, the 'human' is actually an incubus, and to incubuses, the energy demons give off is a delicacy. Their desires are much stronger than humans and in a way, infinite. Truly a buffet waiting to be dined on. 

Soon, Ciel decided to sit up after feeling stable enough, setting all eyes on his drowsy form.

"Why good morning sleeping beauty!" chirped a peach-haired demon.

"Finally," a large man with orange hair crossed his arms, "I was getting hungry."

"Ah," Red Hair smiles, spreading his arms out wide, "you may be confused as to where you are. Allow me to explain."

He listened to him, Diavolo, the heir to Devildom, explain the student exchange program. 2 students from each world - the Celestial Realm, Devildom, and the human world - are to attend each other's school for a year. Ciel's one of the two human students to attend the Royal Academy of Diavolo and will be living in the same dorms as the seven demon brothers. 

All the while, Ciel was beside himself with joy. 'I can hardly believe it - I finally made it to the demon world!' His human school already informed their students that an exchange program was occurring, but to think he'd be selected... This was a dream come true!