Me Necesita

Lets get musical for this chapter .Check out me necesita by Prettymuch and CNCO

Ally P.OV.

Last night was so much fun . It turned pretty wild that we got a noise complaint watching movies and talking . welp! We all woke up around 10 , and after having breakfast  we thought it  would be fun to shoot somthing for Indiana's channel . tThe video idea was along the line of lip sync battle where we had to choose a song and perform . My choice was me neceista as I was fan of both bands . Mel did Down by Jay sean, Diana did man in the mirror by Micheal Jakcson . Indiana was the judge since it was her channel .

Mel went first and had the whole fit he had on the video and proceeded to do the dance moves of little mix's wings . It somehow went with it. Diana  came in with a white tank black checkered shirt tights and a dishwasher glove . I cackcled seeing this so strike one  .I watch her performance  with keen intrest before I go on  .I go on wearing something simliar to what Joel wore in the music video . I incorperate some of their chreo with some of my own making ever one look at me with wide eyes . 

" Make room for an upcoming tik tok star " Indiana annouces at the end of my performance. I just roll my eyes.

" Girl  I am not half as good as the dancers on that platform" I say putting my hair up in a ponytail as I was feeling sweaty 

" You got to give it a try girl you never know " Diana pipes out of nowhere popping up next to me.

" Are you sure you are not related to the cullens because you were beside Indiana two seconds ago but now you are here " I say making her laugh . 

" Sorry I can't share the recipes for the cookies that gives me this strength " She answers making me roll my eyes with a grin . 

"Any way lets reign it back in"Indiana says hitting the woah . 

"I.. I just never mind what is the verdict Indi? " I ask .

" The winner is  the upcoming superstar ally rain " She annouces and I thought I was about to be slimed or something because of the silence that followed after that annoucement . 

Indiana comes back with a tray of cookies  claiming that is my prize . I take a bite of one cookie and it is heaven on earth . I feel my phone buzz  in my back pocket and I check the notification .

I was tagged in Mel's Instagram  post and then both Richard and Zion commented on how good I was! I couldn't believe it . I kinda squeezed the life out of the cookie in my hand and it crumbled so I  go to the trash can to throw it away before grabbing another one .

" I can't believe I got noticed by the Richard Camacho and The Zion Kuwonu It is every fan girls dream "  I say and start munching on my cookie happily . 

" I can only imagine . Try posting dance videos it could be good or bad" Diana  perusades me  and I could only nod in agreement  at that moment because I had a cookie bite in my mouth and couldn't say anything . 

" So that is settled and  the video is done  what do you want to do now ?" I ask placing the cookie tray on the coffee table so the other girls could have some. 

" We could go to the mall and see what new stuff arrived in Forever and Hollister " Mel suggests .

"Yeah sounds like a plan everyone be back here by 12 " I say placing my hand in the middle with every one placing their hand on top of mine.

" What team?" Mel asks  making us laugh .

"Wildcats " We respond and break off to shower and get ready . I was the first one down as I just opted for a crop top and leggings look with my hair thrown in a messy bun .The others came down about half an hour later and we left the house to go to  the nearst mall . We head  in the doors and see a swarm of people and go to see what is  happening . 

 I push up to the front to see the boys doing a meet and greet. As I turn to leave I hear Tony call my name . I turn around with a smile and he comes up to me and holds out his hand . I take it  not knowing what to expect and he pulls me up on the stage .

"Everyone I want you to meet my girlfriend Ally " He annouces while l look between him and the audience . I  was waiting for the tomatoes and shoes to be thrown my way but nothing of the sort happens. We are met with cheers and shouts of kiss kiss kiss while we just look at each other laughing . 

I take the mic from him " It is lovely to meet you all. The meet and  greet should resume so I will get out of your guys hair ." I say. I hand him the mic give him a kiss on the cheek and jump of the stage .  I met up with Mel Diana and Indiana and we hit acouple of stores before getting some food at the food court . Later we came back with about 5 shopping bags each and dropped on the couch . 

" Who would thought we would run into them " Mel asks 

" That is definition of meeting coincidentally .I thought the fans would freaking egg my hair when they found out I was dating Tony but suprisingly they were pretty nice about it ."  I say with a smile 

" Yes because you fit the criteria  of the perfect girl that they ship with their favourite idol" Indiana chimes in making me laugh 

" says the girl ally ships tayler with you never know until you shoot your shot" Diana says making indi throw a pillow at her .

" Gross he is like my brother " She responds with a chuckle .

"So the father of the baby is not Tony or Tayler plot twist its ondreaz" I say refrencing the tik tok video she made with her brother going through her snapchat camera roll.

" Omg you two would make the cutest children " Mel says hopping on the joke making us all laugh . 

" If he asks me out that would be the dream " Indiana jokes as well making us all fall off the couch laughing .  We take a moment to catch out breathes before getting up and trying to sort through our clothes so we dont mix them up .  Indiana says that she will leave tommorow around 5 so we help her put her bags in the guest room so it would be easier to grab when she leaves. After the time needed to sort all that out , we made a dinner  ramen noodles and chicken. After dinner we started the Jason bourne series making us sleep around 2 am .