An unexpected visit

Ally P.O.V.

Once we were  done eating we competed in a game of rock paper scissors  to see who would have to do the dishes . I was the one who got stuck doing them so I just  got up with a grumble and  storm off  attractively like a bull. I see the sink was stacked to the top with dishes and my eyes bulged out of their sockets.

" How much do we eat" I ask myself as I pull on my apron and dish washing gloves . I started of with the glasses and bowls since they were the easiest and worked my way up to the pots pans spatulas and plates Mel comes in and starts handing me the dishes so we can tag team this .

" Pass me the Brothel " I ask pointing to the  pot on the complete edge near the tap 

" How much are you willing to pay for this device " She asks holding on to it  gingerly.

" 10 goats  2 necklaces and 15 green dresses " I  respond as Diana walks in the room with confused look . She sees the pot in Mel's hands and just shakes her head . 

" Does mrs Larine want to present a counter  offer " Mel asks making Diana throw her hands up in mock surrender . 

" No m'am finalize the auction with Mrs Rain here " Diana says laughing . Mel hands me the pot and I wash the remaining dishes  in the next half and hour or so . I hear a ring from the door bell and I freeze for a moment . We were not expecting anyone today so  who could be at the door?.  We pretended not to be home and we heard the receding steps of the person . 

I open the door  about  5 minutes later to see a package on the porch . I took it in and set it on the table . I wanted to open it but the part of my brain who seen far to many episodes of criminal minds decided against it . Diana looks at me with a questioning look and goes into the kitchen to get a knife . She opens it up to find a set of vodoo dolls that look like us . The one that looks like Mel  has got a knife attached to her hip . 

I take a some time and think about this . There isnt any one that hates us this much so who would send this to us ? I saw something else and I took it out . There was a picture of Ondreaz with his arm around a girl smiling . Mel saw a glimpse of it and snatched it out of my hand . She looked at it and then tore it up to pieces .

" I was such an idiot to think I had a chance .He is surrounded by models 24/7 with his work "Sh

" Mel it could be a friend or a cousin . We shouldn't jump to conclusion" I say trying to reason with her . I felt my phone vibrate and I see tony calling . I swear he has impeccable timing . I go in the garden to take it  and closed the door behind me.

" Tony we just received a packet with vodoo dolls that look like us and a picture of Ondreaz with his arm around a girl do you know about this ?" I ask with urgency . 

" Ally breathe  .The girl in the photo is someone who wouldn't leave dre alone " He answers

" What so you are saying is we have a crazy stalker on our hands that will hurt anyone who gets close to him?" I ask 

" I want to tell you more but it something that Mel and Ondreaz should talk about because the main threat of this girl is her. She believes dre is hers only and anyone who stands in her way will have to meet consequences."

" Time to contanct the BAU I call dibs on getting Derek Morgan's phone number " I joke 

"Cheating on me already ? I thought it was you and me against the world " He says with mock hurt  making me smile

" Of course it is " I say and out of the blue I hear a  Tony is blushing he is in love . It was the little angel who sat beside him no doubt . 

"Is Lily around I would love to say hi to her" I ask  with a smile and I heard the phone being passed down to her . I talk to her for a few moments before hanging up .I head back to the living room where I see Mel laying down on the couch with a blanket. Diana  asks me to meet her in the kitchen so we could talk without waking her up . 

" She literally cried herself to sleep I couldn't think of anything to say to make her feel better " Diana tells me 

" I know my heart breaks seeing her like this but we got to trust them no ? Ondreaz wouldn't do anything to hurt her . I got of the phone with Tony . He told me that it was an old girlfriend of ondreaz turned stalker .The only way we could effectively deal with this if we let them talk it out" I say 

" You are right . It is just the matter of when . Mel feels betrayed by him and would not want to hear another word of this . We need to give her time ." Diana suggests grabbing an orange and turning it over in her hands .

" It is easier said than done but we need to be with her every step of the way " I say and give her a side hug .She smiles and nods. I go to the fridge and  get out to diet coke cans .

" To living the life of an American teenager " I say and lift my can 

" I will drink to that " She says and taps her can against mine before taking a sip . When life gives you lemons try not to squish them :)