"He'll warm up to you"

As you were walking home from school you couldn't help but notice the loud ass fan girls continuing to crowd around jotaro.

"What's up Y/n" you heard a voice from behind you say. You turned around to see that it was kakyoin

"Oh hey... I'm just trying to get passed this group of girls" you said nervously "you'll have to get used to it... the end up clearing up the further we go down the sidewalk."

"Well that's nice to know sense I'm pretty much the last house down here" you mumbled as you looked down at the ground somewhat annoyed at the screams coming from in front of you.

"Hey umm where's Ashley?" Kakyoin asked
"Oh she's ummm... actually I don't really know." you said kinda concerned.

"Hey where the hell have you been!" You heard Ashley yell from in front of you "well speak of the devil" you mumbled, kakyoin chuckled at you response to Ashley's call

"Y/n. Where were you?"Ashley said "I was just walking home, and looking for you and then I ran into nori." You said somewhat annoyed

"Oh we're making nicknames already huh?" Kakyoin said chuckling "oh Umm sorry for you not like it I can call you kakyoin or noriaki it something!"you practically yelled at him.

"No no it's fine... I like it." He said. You felt a blush creep it's way onto your cheeks. "HAHAHA, oh my god y/n your so red right now!" You heard Ashley laughing beside you

"No I'm not!" You said covering your face
"Yes you are... anyways that group of girls is gone so I'm gonna head home while you walk with NoRi" Ashley said mocking me. "Okay whatever" you said with a huge blush on your cheeks "okay bye y/n" she said with a smirk as she walked off and immediately ran into Jotaro I laughed at the sight. "Look at were your going next time, Bitch!" He yelled. You saw Ashley look at the ground as you saw a single tear fell onto the ground.

You knew she could be emotional sometimes but you didn't expect her to star crying now if all times. "What the hell, jerk!" You yelled as you hugged Ashley. She dug her head into your shoulder. "You should go home I'll meet you there in a few."you said letting her go, she looked a lot better than she did when jotaro said that. "sorry I over reacted." She said in a low tone of voice walking away. "It's fine I'll see you at home and tell mom I'll be home by 5."

Ashley walked away and you glared at jotaro for being very rude to Ashley who simply ran into him on accident. "What's your problem jotaro." You said angrily

"Good grief, relax she's fine so the problem is fixed." Jotaro said "I don't think so, you still made her cry!"

"Jeez would you just get over it."

"Ya know what never mind" you said angrily forgeting kakyoin was behind you, you turned around to run directly into his chest "ow!"you said
"Oh sorry." Kakyoin said worryingly
"It's fine it was my fault."you said looking at the ground

"Do you guys want to go hang out somewhere?" Kakyoin said. "Sure!" You said enthusiastically
"How about the arcade?" He asked "that sounds boring as hell." Jotaro stated 

"Well too bad, we're going"Kakyoin said happily. "Good grief fine then." jotaro said glaring at you.

(Small time skip)

After a while of gaming with Kakyoin you realized that jotaro wasn't with you guys. "Hey where's Jotaro?" You asked "he's probably outside smoking." Kakyoin answered "oh well I'll go see." You said hoping he hadn't ditched you two

You walked outside to see small puffs of smoke coming from the alley way beside the building. You turned around the corner and saw jotaro standing there with a cigarette. "What do you want?" Jotaro said calmly. "Oh I just wanted to know if you left or not." You mumbled.

"Well I didn't so you can go now." Jotaro said sounding very annoyed. You wondered why jotaro didn't like you but you just figured it was because you're friends with kakyoin and he didn't want his friend to be taken from him or something along those lines, not like You would ever do that. If anything you were scared jotaro was gonna tell  kakyoin something bad about you and unfriend you. You didn't want to loose anyone so you just did what you were told but... you also wanted to get to know jotaro so that he wouldn't hate you so you didn't do as you were told

"No" you said

"What do you mean no"

"I'm not leaving... in fact I have to ask you something."

"Good grief, what"

"W-why ummmm..." you lost your confidence, you couldn't say it. Nothing was coming out of you mouth. 'Why does it seem like you hate me' at least thats what you wanted to say... but you couldn't.

"Never mind... I'll see you inside" you said softly. "Umm okay?" Jotaro said in confusion.

Once you were back inside you saw kakyoin standing at the door waiting for you "hey took ya long enough." he said enthusiastically.            "sorry I was trying to talk to jotaro but... I couldn't. "Huh? Why? What were you going to say."kakyoin asked. "Well I was gonna ask why he seemed to hate me." You said very softly. "Look, y/n... he doesn't hate you, he's just a distant person. I feel like you already know that though, he's very picky when it comes to friends and I can tell your kinda the same... trust me he'll warm up to you."

"Thanks" you said as you two walked out of the arcade. Kakyoin looked down at his watch "Holy shit! It's 6:00!" Kakyoin yelled "wait what?!?!" You said. Your mom was going to kill you! "Hey I have to make a small detour so jotaro can walk you home, okay." Kakyoin said running off "wait we're are you going!"

'Oh no' you thought to yourself. You turned around to see jotaro standing behind you , he was so... tall. You never realized how tall he was. "Uhhh hey... you don't have to take me home if you don't want to." You said awkwardly even though the thought of walking home terrifies you, do to your past. "No... it's fine I'll walk you home."jotaro said sounding somewhat kind but also a bit annoyed. "Wait... really?!?!" You said in a nervous and surprised tone. "Yea, come on." He said "ummm okay?" You said, And You began walking down the side walk...

To be continued...

•________________________•

A/n: sooo I was wondering if there should be stands in this book, I don't know if I want them or not, so please comment and tell me if you want them.