T H I R T Y S E V E N

recap of characters:

CLANCY (HUMAN but not really): Female lead. Jumps the border. Her end goal is to save her mate from losing control over his beast side. Has constant visions of her mom meeting her father. As the story progresses she unlocks a lot that was hidden from her for years.

ENZO (WEREWOLF/ALPHA): Clancy's love interest and mate. Met in the forest. Has a curse which turns him into a beast that wreaks havoc on anything and everything. Curse created by humans. Is close to losing all of his humanity.

RHYANNON(FAIRY): Started off as the number one Clancy hater but warmed up to her. Is/was in love with Enzo who knows. Love interest(ISH) to Jovanni. Turns out to be somewhat of a good friend to Clancy once she stops trying to hurt her.

FINN(WEREWOLF/BETA)Enzo's Beta wolf/friend. has saved Clancy a couple of times. Gets captured Fighting Clancy's grandma who was turned into a beast.

JAYEI(WITCH DOCTOR) Witch doctor that Clancy visits when her bond with Enzo was broken. She Reunited Clancy with her parent's grave

JOVANNI(DRYAD): Met clancy early in her journey and joined her in hopes of finding his baby brother on the other side. Gets captured by the humans by creating a diversion so Clancy would escape.

JASON(Water NYMPH) Little brother to Jiovanni. Meets Clancy by capturing her under his boss's orders. SOon realizes he wants to find his older brother once the truth is revealed and joins Clancy (Much to her excitement) Accompanies Clancy to the Pier where the fighting begins.

JANET( WEREWOLF?) Stupid ex of Enzo who couldn't get over him. Half-sister to Clancy (Same father). Hates Clancy because their father knocked Janet's mom up and found a mate in CLancy's mom and Enzo is clancy's mate. The big brains(ha) of the whole humans hate supernatural war despite being a supernatural herself. Fights Clancy twice.
stoopidbitch.

*Violence warning*

37!

A sense of pride would fill me just to be quickly diminished as I witnessed my people fight. It hurt and as their leader, I felt like I was letting a whole race down. A wolf would successfully behead a human just to have another land a cheap shot while they were distracted. My lip raised into a snarl once I noticed a young wolf, barely had any formal training, get ripped apart by the human's contraptions.

The familiar feeling of heat coursing through my veins popped up and for the first time, I knew what was happening.

It was a quick shift seeing as I had no time for wallowing in pain as my people needed me. Once fully wolf I bounded over to the horrid scene and used my jaw to rip the arm off the machine the human was fully protected in.

"Stupid monster dog, GET OFF ME!" The voice controlling the contraption yelled. I growled and with one swipe of my paw shattered the protecting glass shielding him from the outer world. He let out a pathetic cry as he rolled out and landed on the ground with a plop. Once he realized the situation was not in his favour I saw fear flash in his eyes.

"p-please, I'm only following orders, i-I have a famil-," My eyes began to droop from his boring plea so I saved myself and swiftly beheaded him. His head rolling off into the distance pleased my beastly soul.

"CLANCY!" I heard a shallow scream in the distance. My wolfy body spun around to see three heavily suited warriors barreling towards me. The shout came from a stupid b*tch who also happens to be my friend Rhyannon.