𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗

Previously...

"Should anyone ask, DON'T in any case, mention me or anyone else you know. Otherwise bad things will happen to you."

This was too much, it also felt like he was sending me on a death mission. In any case, what i had to do was clear. There was only one thing that caught me of guard, the word powers, cause i didn't have any. Mother told me the ones i used to have were a disease, so she removed them and then injected me with a pinkish liquid. Was it possible i had new powers? Or as Vespera called them, special abilities.

"Ready" he said, not waiting for a response before he pushed me out into the open.

This was my new beginning.

------

I slowly started my walk towards 'Foxfire' as i learnt it was called and it was not long before all the other students joined me as i entered the large glass double doors. 

"Woah Sophie? Sophie!!! Sophie wait up it's been so long we all thought you were dead" A short boy with strawberry blond hair called, running towards me.

Sophie? I felt another nudge at the back of my brain, like a thought desperate to be free of it's chains. But no, I was on a mission under disguise. Before he could reach me  i turned away and ran into one of the double door marked with "Bathroom".

" hoot", I completely forgot about the small bottle from slurps and burps my dad told me to drink so i would look different. But then again, who was why would i look like Sophie Foster? Mother told me she was an evil girl who went around hurting people and was part of an organisation made to overtake and control all the people of the lost cities unfairly. I quickly gulped down the potion and looked at myself in the mirror as slowly but noticeably my features began to change, until i looked extremely different. Instead of my normal blond hair and barley tanned skin i was left with a light sprinkle of freckles and wavy brown hair reaching all the way down my back and navy blue eyes. I felt like plastic. It felt wrong but I couldn't disappoint my parents.

Sophie after the potion:

I guess i would just go by my normal name, Rayla, since no one was likely to know who i was anyways

I guess i would just go by my normal name, Rayla, since no one was likely to know who i was anyways. Now feeling more confident, i walked out of the bathroom stall and into the large maze of corridors. I quickly lost my fake self esteem when i realised i was completely and utterly lost, without the slightest idea of how to get to the main hall, where i overheard people saying Master Leto would do his speach. The same strawberry blond boy from earlier walked up to me again, i was tempted to ask him why i looked like Sophie Foster until i realised i no longer did.

" Hey there!" He said brightly. " You look lost, need some help?"

"Yeah, im new around here and these corridors don't really help" i responded laughing. " I need to get to the main hall."

Apparently he was going the same way as well so he brought us both there befoer going to join his friends. Before he left i quickly called after him "Whats your name again?"

"Dex Dizznee, what about you?"

Of fucking course. Just my luck that the only person I talked to was on my absolute no list.