03: Profile Etiquette

Comments: We would love to receive your suggestions in the comments sections! We view it as a space where we can communicate with you and learn more about what you would like to see in this space. That being said, the comments are not meant for self-promotion.

Interaction: Do not spam or engage in harassment on our profile. This is a safe space where we will all be supportive and respect one another's content or opinions. We are firm with the idea of "Spread Love not Hate". Make sure to be tactful and mindful of what you say and how you interact with others.

Reading Lists: The next few chapters will have more detailed information on the reading lists and the categories you can submit your books for. Carefully read them so that you can have a clearer understanding of which categories might appeal to you.

Engagements:

Events: Cupids Book Club is dedicated to engaging with the community. We will host events from time to time so watch out for those! While participating please be mindful of others and of course enjoy yourselves.

Books: The stories and books we will recommend are going to go through a selection process. Understand that hard work has gone to create them. So if you do enjoy reading them, consider showing them love by voting on chapters and leaving comments.

Self Promotion: We have briefly mentioned this previously but just to emphasize the point. Please do not promote yourself in the comments or private messages of Cupids Book Club. If you are proud of your content and you wish for us to read it, then consider submitting it for us to add to our reading list. We will also have other weekly engagement opportunities where you will be able to promote yourself in various ways.