04: Agape (Reading List)

Agape - Selfless & Universal Love

In Greek myth, Agape is a goddess who believes in true love and loyalty. She has never fallen in love before because she was too busy making others fall in love and find happiness. The goddess only has one rival, Lisandro the god who destroys love. Her divine love was idolized by many as it goes beyond the love shared between lovers.

In the present day, Agape is love that is unconditional and giving. It is selfless love and doesn't change whether it is reciprocated or not. This love is extended to all people, whether they are family or strangers. It is about being compassionate and selfless but, remember, too much of anything is not ideal.

For our reading list, Agape is reserved for general love stories. If your story does not meet any other categories of love then this one may be the one for you. As Agape deals with universal love, it is an open category for books that may not fit in any of our other reading lists.

If your story is selected for this reading list then your story will be in our "Agape" reading list. Additionally, this custom badge provided to Cupid's Book Club made by @taetaejojo will be available to you. You can add it to your story's cover (optional).

 You can add it to your story's cover (optional)