02: Meet the Team

Adreana (Shadowhunter09):

I have been deemed as the queen of angst. While I love to read and write angst, I thoroughly enjoy the genre of romance. And if you couldn't tell by the theme behind the profile, I love greek mythology. I am a 3rd-year criminology student. Who ironically is taking a greek mythology course as an elective this semester. In my spare time, I love writing and editing videos. I do have an ongoing series that I am working on called "Enigma Series". They can be read as stand-alone books. So far only two out of my five planned books are available on Wattpad.

My favorite book right now is "The Hating Game" by Sally Thorne. I am a big fan of tv shows and web series. As a matter of fact, I love it so much that I have a weekly show on my university's radio where I talk about them. I am particularly excited to see the submissions for Eros and Ludus as they are my personal favorite type of love to read about.

This profile has been a great opportunity given to me and I am so glad that I could build it up with my friend Tae. I will let you read about her below but I just wanted to say that she fights my angst with fluff. She is indeed the queen of fluff. We basically balance and complement each other's talent. It's been such an amazing journey to make all this happen and I am really looking forward to you all being a part of Cupid's book club.

Tae (taetaejojo):

Apparently I have been deemed the queen of fluff, which I suppose is fair. I am a fluff addict and a sucker for romance for sure. Anytime Adreana hits me with a chapter that hurts my heart or makes me weep, I have to fight her back with sweet, pure fluff. I'd say we definitely balance one another out.

I graduated with a degree in Arts and Technology from the University of Texas at Dallas where I studied animation and game design. I'm an illustrator and writer, currently working on my web novel, "Adventures in Magic", that's being posted right here on Wattpad. Adreana can tell you how much I love my characters and have experienced my tangents firsthand. My two favorite books at the moment would have to be "Carry On" by Rainbow Rowell and "Howl's Moving Castle" by Diana Wynne Jones.

I was super excited when Adreana asked me to work on this profile with her, and am even more excited to read stories made by you guys! I hope that you guys come to enjoy this profile as much as we do. It's been a super fun experience so far and I know it can only get better from here.