Who are you?

The little boy on Privet Drive was cleaning for his 'family'. He was dressed in an oversized shirt that reached to his knees, socks that went to his thighs and baggy shorts."FREAK!" he was startled by his uncles loud voice. He turned his head to face the whale like man. "Yes Uncle Vernon?" he replied softly hoping to not get hit."DONT YOU DARE SPEAK TO HIM LIKE THAT!" his aunts screeching voice took over and hit the poor boys face. Unluckily the womans nail scratched his right eye. Blood pouring out of the scar. His uncle pushed him in his cupboard  and locked it, wishing for a family that loved him and wanted him.

*IN AZKABAN*

Sirius Black sat in his cell listening to his deranged cousins laughing. Suddenly a bright light in the center of the cell cought the attention of him and the other death eaters. A thud was heard and a little boy lay on the cold stone floor of the cell. "What the-" he barely finished his sentence when bright green Avada Kadevra eyes. "W-were am i?" he asked obviously a little scared. 

Bellatrix's cackling interrupted the cell. "Your in Azkaban Prison!" she laughs. The boy looks at her with awe. Every death eater say the interaction saw the boys reaction and was shocked. He crawled to the bars that and latched onto them and looked at her. She looked at him, "LOOK!" she shouted, "He's not scared!" she giggles. His face hardens and slips through the bars. He stands and crawls on her lap. "Look at the KITTEN!" she coos. He cuddles closer to her he looks up to her then sirius. Then smiles.....

Thats not normal in Azkaban?....