Safe

MORE SEASON 5 SPOILERS

(Ok this one is more Catra thinking but it's kinda Catradora so yeah)

Catra sat on the bed and stared at the wall of her cell. She had done it. She saved Glimmer and Adora was headed the other direction. It was good that they were safe. She was safe. But, she would be lying if she said she hadn't been hoping Adora would come back for her.

It was too late for that though. No matter what she did, Adora would most likely never forgive her. And that hurt. Badly. But, she had to keep reminding herself that Adora was safe now. No matter what happened to Catra now, she was safe. 

Catra sighed and laid down to stare up at the ceiling. She started thinking about that perfect day Glimmer had been talking about. She hoped they would get to do that now. That would make Adora happy, right? She just wanted Adora to be happy.

She sighed again and continued staring at the ceiling. She didn't know how long she had laid there, thinking about Adora and hoping she would be happy. It seemed like hours and yet only minutes before the door to her cell opened up. 

"Horde Prime will see you now for inspection," one of the two clones staring at her said as they walked in and pulled her out of the room and down the hall towards Prime.

"Well," she mumbled under her breath, "here goes nothing.