part1

- "Make sure to follow your grandfather's instructions. You're not a child."
- "Okay, mom"
- "Did you pack all your things ?!"
- "Yes, I'm going, I'll miss you bye-bye"
.
.
.
Ophhh iam  late, I'll be waiting for the next bus for a long time ...
Finally it's Summer ,it's meaningless now ..... I miss him so much

                                                                  Hotaru's pov

Our first meeting, I was six years old on a hot summer day, lost in the woods near my grandfather's house, where it is said that Yukai lives there,  where I got lost .
“Anyone here, I want to go back to my grandfather.” I continued crying until someone in a mask and hiding behind the tree appeared in front of me. I thought it was an animal until he started talking.
= "Hey, short one, why are you crying?"
- "He is a human," I ran to him to hug him, but he pushed me hard with a stick in his hands
= "I am not. If humans touch me, I will disappear."
- "Ahhhhhhhh, how can a person beat a little girl like this?"
= "Then you have to stay far."
- "If humans touch me?, you mean that you are not human"
= "I am something that lives in this forest."
- "What is this?, lemme try " .... teeekkkk
- "Would you stop hitting me ?"
= "Disappearing means removal."
-" I'm sorry "
= "It's okay, take this, short girl, grab the other side, I'll drive you out."
- “Thank you.” I ran to him again, but again, “Ahhhhh!”
= "Didn't I tell you?"
- "I'm sorry."
Then he led me to the way out of the woods in complete silence We grabbed both ends of the stick, but I was very happy
- "It seems like we're on a date."
= "Is this a child! hey ,are  you not scared?!"
- "Hmm! From what?"
= "Don't care, if you complete the road from here, you will find the way, bye."
- " will you always be here. If I come back here, will I be able to see you again?"
= "This is the forest in which I live, enter it again and then you will lose your way forever. You are not supposed to come here. This is what the villagers say."
- "I am called Hotaru, and you?"
="....."

- "anyway, I will return tomorrow and bring you a gift to express my gratitude, bye"
= "my name is jin"
-"hmm!"
He told me his name and disappeared

****      
I went back to my grandfather’s house and didn’t tell anyone about him. I kept it for myself and I was busy thinking about him.  Wearing a mask because he is ugly? I wonder how he looks ... I have to go back to thank him ... Will I find him there?
****

 Will I find him there?****