part4

Summer returned again, and I went to my grandfather, in fact, the first  reason I  went there is this person who  is closest to my heart.
I went to the forest and found him, as usual, asleep under this tree. Actually, I envy it, so I decided to surprise him. I decided to climb this tree and sit on the onyx above him and then wake him up. I started to implement this animal plan and made my own alarm. The tree wasn't so big , it was small to Somewhat, but I forgot an important thing. I have a high phobia. I looked down and started screaming so I woke him up terrified and surprised very much.
= "Hotaro Hold on Good. What are you doing?"
- "I was trying to surprise you but I can't get off" and I started crying so hard
= "Are you still a child, what should I do now? Jump I'll hold you "
- “Are you crazy! Oh my God, you know what this means, get away from here.” My fear increased when I felt that something was going to happen. Maybe I won't see him again so I started screaming asking for help , but nobody here in this forest.
= "Don't cry, stay here. I come right away. Don't be afraid."
- "Yes, yes, get away from here, this is better." Then I decided to jump , but I really could not, despite this small distance, and I couldn't stand on  and go down as I went up. I had nothing in my hand other than crying until he came back with a pile of straw in his hands and he kept a lot while I Dying up
= "Okay, jump."
- "No, I won't."
= "Don't be afraid, it's safe, I'll get away."
Then I jumped and finally,it looked like a trivial thing, but if I looked down from a high place, if only a little, I would suffocate, raised my head and found that his face was almost crying and at the same time he almost killed me oh my God what did I  do ? tear my heart torn
= "Are you trying to kill me in different ways? How could a sane person wake someone up this way, and why were you crying it's about three meters?"
- "I suffer from highland phobia"
= "I don't know what this is, but don't do these things again."
-"I'm sorry "
= It's okay, let's go, why are you late?"
Then we went to our usual place by the river and started telling everything about my year and of course he was happy I could see this in his eyes Maybe I have to admit that my best moments with him - if not all of them are wonderful - are these moments when I tell him what I have and continues to laugh and look at me with a wide smile why I don't want something other than his happiness
= "I can't stop laughing, I really missed you"
- "When you say things like that, I have a desire to sit beside you and hold your hand."
= "So do this, why are you looking at me like this? .... I really wish"
- "No, no, no, no, stop this ... What did you want to tell me?"
= "I remembered, I wanted to tell you that you should forget about me, and look at your future for a bit ... You stay with me like this in vain, I think you know the reason."
- "Are you done?"
= "I really mean this"
- "Jin you mean nothing, and I also want to tell you that when I finished my studies I will come here to settle down with my grandfather and find work and so I will be with you throughout the year, don't worry dear you won't be able to get rid of me" I said these words with a broad smile but I was Crying inside  was he blaming himself and thought I was forced to stay by his side! ...
Slightly displaced until he finally spoke
= "Let's go out at night, can you?"
- "Will it be an date or what?"
= "I regret to tell you ,yes"
- "What is this frankness!"
= "I will wait for you here at eight"
At the time, I could have been so happy ...
I went back to my grandfather’s house and started preparing myself, but I didn’t bring any clothes  of things like this, but my grandmother gimme a beautiful dress it was old but appeared like a new fashion
Then the when it was 8  I went to the forest and found my handsome prince waiting for me. He liked my dress and grabbed the stick and went to go with him in our humble forest. We exchanged stories, laughed and enjoyed. It was the happiest day of my life when he told me many things about his life and how meaningless without me  he was living without a goal. He told me that his goal  became Waiting for the summer to see my face and I tell him the same, as this time was the happiest time of my life, but it was the worst in the world where our beautiful date ended and came to drive me out of the woods a little while we were walking, there were two children from the village running together near the forest where one of them stumbled and almost fell But Jin, hold him well, I don't know what he did where his mind was! I really can't forget!
- "Jin , what's wrong with you? What did you do? OhGod , anybody here? "
= "Hotaro, come here quickly, finally I will be able to hug you and hold your hands before I go. It was my only wish."
- "What are you doing? Get away. Don't go, please, Jin . Don't leave me. I'm sorry." I couldn't hold myself up and ran to him quickly and hugged him tight.
- "Jin, please don't go. Just stay a little. I'm not going to bother you again. I'll stay away. Where's the stick? Here it is. Let's hold on to it, don't go."
= "Calm my little girl, my life shone by  you, I've always loved you since you were stuck on the ground until you became the most beautiful girl, I love you"
- "me to .... No, please don't go . Where did Jin go? Where did you disappear? Please back, I'll behave well. Come back."
.
.
.
.
.
                                                                 End of hotaru's pov

- "Oh, my God, the bus has gone .... waitttttttttt"