Chapter 2 - 𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔

It was another mission for the contrasting pair, Koharu and Dabi.

They simply had to steal documents on the new research from a lab that scientists had conducted on quirks that could control other's minds. Shigaraki tasked just the two of them to fulfill the task, Koharu would be the brains and if needed, Dabi would be the brawns.

" Haru, let's get going, " Dabi spoke as he checked the time again. He liked calling her Haru, it reminded him of the bright ray of light in his life she was.

" Alright! I'm coming down, jeez, " Koharu yelled and grinned in reply to the impatient dark-haired man waiting for her.

Kurogiri was in charge of transporting them to the lab and back. The purple warp mist surrounded them and they felt their bodies become weightless before they found themselves at the dark lab. Dabi used his blue flames as a light source as he scanned his surroundings.

The white interior that covered the inside of the lab was almost uncomfortable, it was clinical and not really Dabi's aesthetic.

" Okay, I'll leave the both of you kids to the task, call me once you all are done and I'll warp us back. " Kurogiri mentioned.

Koharu nodded her head while Dabi turned around, starting to already search for the documents.

It was a pretty big lab and it was dark so searching for a singular file on a plethora of desktops was not going to be a quick one.

Three minutes into the heist and all of a sudden, alarms started blasting throughout the lab.

" Dabi! " Koharu's first instinct was to check up on Dabi. 

She created lavender petals, controlling them to touch the alarms located all over the ceiling of the lab. She swiftly disabled them as she rushed to find Dabi and get out of the place. They could have been busted.

Right when she spotted the familiar blue flames a few meters away in front of her, the door bust open. Revealing the number one pro-hero, Endeavour. His bright magma flames cover his body as if he was a walking fireball.

Being in a dimly lit lab as villains with the number one pro-hero standing in front of them was a recipe for disaster.

" Jet Burn! " The pro-hero yelled as he did not hesitate to unleash his flames on the two villains right in front of him.

Dabi reacted swiftly as he ignited his own blue flames, in return to the orange ones to counter him. He grabbed Koharu with one hand as he pulled her away from the big attack area of Endeavour's quirk.

The female villain sent out an attack of her own, she formed purple Calotropis petals with her own hands as she sent it towards the pro-hero's eyes, hoping to avoid his burning flames and temporarily blind him.

As if she hit a bullseye through the raging flames, the petals came into contact with Endeavour's eyes and his quirk stopped, as if it was deactivated. He covered his eyes as a sharp pain hit them.

Dabi smirked as he saw Koharu in action. The said female quickly tried to contact Kurogiri before back-up came.

Unluckily for the both of them, they were caught off guard by the blinded pro-hero who launched his most powerful move, Prominence Burn. Dabi caught the flame in his peripheral vision before he crashed himself into the window, with the girl in his arms.