Chapter 4 - 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒏

The floral-quirked girl closed her eyes, and with all her might and will, delicately created the sophisticated Lily of the Valley petals with her fingertips.

It was a flower with a strong power, and she strained to do it. Her eyebrows were furrowed and her face scrunched with droplets of sweat sliding down her face. It hurt, but she knew Dabi was hurting too.

She made four petals, a number that coincidentally symbolizes taking a leap of faith. She now had to get them to Endeavor without him roasting them to ashes. That man was a comet, ready to destroy the both of them.

" Dabi, I'm sending my petals! " She called out to him. Understanding her statement, he made a small gap at the bottom of the blue-flame dome to allow her to do her thing.

Koharu directed the white petals through the tiny gap before Dabi closed it. The impact of Endeavour's flame was coming from the top, and her safe bet was to guide them through the building with the lab and send them to Endeavour through the window, who was using his flames to keep him in the air.

And so she did.

With the utmost skill and technique, she swiftly directed the petals with only her mind. As she closed her eyes and did so, she heard the sirens of the police force coming closer. She had to be quick.

As if a gust of wind hit him, Endeavour saw a flash of white hit him. He didn't feel anything. The pro-hero continued to fight fire with fire, the complementary colours blue and orange hitting each other as he fired his flames at Dabi's barrier.

Within twenty seconds, the number one hero fell to the ground, just as the sound of cars screeched to a stop at the scene of the fight. The police were here, but their hero had fallen.

Endeavour clutched his heart in agony as he felt the sensation of it just slowly disintegrating. Just like petals in the wind, slowly disappearing from everyone's vision.

The policemen scurried out of their cars, only to see the situation in front of them. The light-hearted had been frozen in place, as if Todoroki Shouto, the son of the fallen hero, had used his quirk on them.

The other policemen pulled out their pistols from the side of their belts, aiming them at the two villains facing them.

Before they could fire a shot, a purple warp mist pulled the two into the abyss.