Chapter 11

A/N : I'm craving for pizza!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Its awkward. Yup, two words that have never been so true before.

Currently, Levi and I were in our second bus heading to school. We sat at the very back. He chose of course. When I said he chose, he just sat straight ahead without confronting me. Strange thing was people were avoiding this place like a plague. Not that I blame them, Levi was emitting a scary black aura.

He was too quiet and I was too scared to make any conversation to be honest.

'Next stop, Sina City.'

Well, we're getting closer. We have to walk to school though.

When we reached to Sina, I swear I heard a lot of people in the bus breathe a sigh of relief as Levi and I droped off.

He walked too fast I barely catch up with him. Seriously, what's wrong with him? He has been acting like this since we left the kindergarten! Jeez, PMSing much?

After we arrived at my classroom, Levi knocked, no scratch that, punched the door repeatedly. Not long after, the bald teacher (no.. I don't remember his name) opened the door furiously.

"What in the world- Ackerman?" The bald teacher sounded surprised. He looked furious when he sets his eyes on me though.

"Miss (y/n) (l/n)! Will you explain to me why are you late twice in this week? I can not tolerate such behaviour even if you are in the top 10!" He yelled.

I winced slightly hearing his tone. Too high.. Too high..

Levi cleared his throat.

"She's with me."

I am forever grateful to Levi for those three simple words as I watched the bald teacher stare at us in confusion. At least I'm not in the wrong here.

"Pardon me?"

"The student council decided to use her house for some event planning up. She was late because shitty glasses was bothering her." Levi lies smoothly.

Of course Levi, go on blames Hanji when you were the one who forced me to cook breakfast for you.

The bald teacher nodded understandingly.

"Go sit at your place, miss (l/n)."

Without being told twice, I scurries to my seat. I saw Levi heading to the front class.

"Listen, brats! This weekend as in this Saturday and Sunday will be an event where we all will be staying a night at the big ass trees forest."

What? I've never heard of that forest before. I glanced around and I saw everyone was confused as well.

"You are allowed to bring your needs as in food, drinks, sleeping bag, and whatever shit you feel important. The top 10 will be required to join us. I expect everyone to group on the school compound. That's it." He then stormed off to maybe my house?

"What's big ass trees forest?" This question, was left unanswered to us.

*time skip*

Its lunch! And I don't have to go studying with Levi today! Yay!

As I was about to leave, my place was surrounded by Eren, Armin and Mikasa. They took a chair each for them selves and sat there.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked.

"We're eating lunch together! You can not escape from us, today (y/n)." Armin said happily.

"On my table?"