Chapter 12

A/N : we're going straight into the forest! And.... A teacher will be following them.. Guess who? ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

They looked happy. By 'they' I mean Sam, Zach and Hanji. The others not so much. Levi, as usual he was quiet, still emitting that unapproachable aura. Petra has to take care of grumpy Auruo while Mike.. I don't even know what he was doing. Since we've been here, he kept sniffing the air. He was one weird guy.

"Who was that dude with a little boy again?" Connie asked.

"He's (y/n)'s friend. The little boy is her brother." Armin replied.

Connie looked at me suggestively. "Are you sure he was not your husband with your child together?"

I shot Connie a look. "Are you accusing me of getting pregnant at the age of eleven?"

"Oh! That's low man!" Eren said. Connie adverted his eyes shyly.

"Now, now. We both know he was joking around." I ruffled Eren's hair playfully. For Connie, I can not ruffled his hair as he doesn't have them, so I punched his shoulder teasingly.

Yup! I've decided to have more friends. Having those seniors around in my house kind of makes me realise how lonely my life was before they entered. My life has always been in the same circle. So why not widen them up a little bit?

"Hey, (y/n)! Do we have to put the salt before or after we cook?" Jean hollered.

"Before!" I hollered back. I was also in charge of the cooking but the boys thought that they make greater chefs than girls as famous chefs were guys so they forced us to make the camp as they cook. I personally thought they just want to get away from all the hard work. But look, not long after, they keep asking me for instructions. Greater chefs my ass.

The girls have finished building the tents as we waited for the boys to finish their cooking. They took too long so we make a pact to look around the forest.

There was nothing here, beside the beautiful lake in front of us. The trees were, well, as Levi said and I quote 'big ass trees'. Too tall for heaven sake!

I sneak a glanced towards Sam and Zach. Sam was talking with our teacher, Mr. Erwin Smith. Apparently, when the student council went upstairs to talk about the bet yesterday, they called Mr. Smith for his advice whether he agreed to it or not as this involved two extra people on the road. Mr. Smith who found this incident interesting, he agreed to it. And that was how Sam and Zach ended up coming with us.

I saw Zach struggled from Sam's gripped and when Sam puts him down, Zach skipped to me and my friends.

"(Y/N)!"

I smiled at the sight of Zach skipping while waving at me.

"Why didn't you stayed with Sam? I thought you liked being with him?" I asked as I carry Zach in my arms.

Zach pouted. "I don't understand what Zach and Mr. Caterpillar were talking about."

I raised my brow. "Mr. Caterpillar? Who?"

"That person." Zach pointed at Mr. Smith.

Mikasa, Sasha, Ymir and Krista chuckled at Zach's statement.

I managed to hold my laugh but I can't stop my smile from cracking.

"Why did you call him Mr Caterpillar?" Sasha asked with interest.

"Because he have two big caterpillars on his face! Above his eyes!" Zach said confidently.

This time, the girls didn't just chuckles, they burst out laughing. Zach's confused face just make it worst.