Part 15

Y/n's p.o.v.

Soobin and I are already in the car heading to our home. I just can't stop thinking about Taehyung.

His dark eyes are full of secrets.

Soobin:I had a lots of fun today.

Y/n:Huh?

Soobin:Are you fine? You seems lost.

Y/n:Yeah,I am happy that-

My phone starts to ring. Namjoon?

In the phone call⚫

Y/n:Namjoon....

Namjoon:Y/n.!! ( He is shouting) Come here fast! As soon aa possible...

I didn't ask anything further details. By ending the call,I start to drive fast.

Soobin:Noona,is everything fine?

Y/n:I have to go to the launch party. There's an emergency.

Soobin:I am coming with you.

Y/n:No , you aren't. ( I am about to shout)

Soobin:It's dangerous. I am---

Y/n:No means no........( I told him coldly)

I drop Soobin in the apartment and reach the RÊD Company as fast as I can.

I hurriedly walk to the main office and see Namjoon.

Y/n:Is everything fine?

Namjoon: Y/n, the cannibal already kill the Mr. Lee ,the creative director of RÊD Company...

Y/n:What?!

Solar:Y/n, the dead body is here.

OH MY GOD! I have never seen a dead body like this. The whole body is ruined and the face is looking like someone ATE the half of his face.

I am feeling dizzy. No!Y/n, control.

Y/n:The cannibal is still here in the company cause the whole building is surrounded by police. Find him!! Namjoon , you go with Solar at office side. I am going to the factory side.

Namjoon: But you are alone........What if----

Y/n:Go fast....I'll be fine.......

We all start to find him. Gross! What is he?

I step in the factory side. It's night now, so the whole factory is empty. I start to shivering by the cold breeze.

I don't know but I am feeling scared.

Y/n, you are strong.

Suddenly, I hear a sound. Wait, the sound is become louder. The sound is someone's footsteps.

I look around and............
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued

To be continued

30 May is coming!

🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉

14 days are left!