THE END

6 monts later

Sexy Super Shop

Y/n's pov

Yiren:Unnie.....pls come with us. We'll have fun. Please , unnie. Soobin,say something.

Soobin:Noona, please come. (He makes puppy eyes)

Y/n:You both go and enjoy. I need to handle the shop. ( I slowly speak)

Yiren : Don't you need our help? We can go another day to watch a movie. You are alone.

Y/n:No...no. I'll handle.  You both go. You both need to spend time together.

They aren't satisfied with my reply but still I drag them out of the shop.

Y/n: Finally,they are gone.

The shop is silent as there is no one expect me. I sigh as I watch the empty shop. It has been 6 months that he is gone,he isn't with us anymore.

I quit my job after that day. We found Mrs. LEE's dead body in RED company so that means he took the revenge and vanished away. Yiren stays with us now as I also took the responsibility of this shop.

???: Hey!!!!! Y/N.

I flinch as I hear my name. I came back into reality from my thoughts.

Y/n:Hi,Namjoon. How are you?( I smile as I look at him)

Namjoon: I am fine. Are you okay?( His eyes soften)

Y/n:Yeah, of course.  ( I give him a weird smile) So,what brought you here? Did you again forget to do grocery shopping?  Or did you break something?

Namjoon: Hehe....no . I miss you. I miss us. It was fun to work with you.

Y/n: I miss you too also my other colleagues but you know I have some responsibilities now and I can't help.

Namjoon: I know,Y/n. If you ever need any help,just free feel to tell me. Maybe you are my boss but I have always seen you like my sister.

Y/n:Thanks a lot,Namjoon . I'll tell you.  I'll come to meet you all.

Namjoon: Okay. I should go now.  Bye.  I'll call you.

Y/n:Okay,Namjoon.  Take care. Bye.

He slowly walks out from the shop and the shop is silent again.

Y/n:I should clean the upper side of the shop.  It's already dirty. It will also help me to spend time without get bored.

I take a tool and start to clean .  The upper section is too high for me to reach still somehow I manage to do.

Y/n:This tool is getting on my nerves.  Why is it moving too much?

As I say those words,my left leg lost the balance and the tool moves so I am about to fall...........but no,I didn't fall. Am I flying?Did I get some superpowers? Wait no, someone is holding me.

As I look at the person who is holding me,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

???: Ms.Detective, you look delicious.

The End
This is the real end of this book.
There's no explanation that how did he come back.
Thanks for reading my book.
There won't be any squeal book of this story.
Imagine rest of the story with your sexy mind.