The Incubus's Secretary ♥18+♥

When Sanaya Johnson joined Reefwood Inc. as the CEO's personal secretary, little did she know that she'd be facing the biggest man whore in all history, Lancelin Eustis. She hates him and his whorish ways with all her heart, but the six feet five, sex on legs, brute of a man attracts attention wherever he goes, no gender bars. And she soon starts to fight an internal battel to either join his conquests and enjoy a few nights of unbound lust and passion or keep her feelings hidden and endure the torture of watching him take yet another beautiful woman to his bed.

Lancelin Eustis has it all. Wealth, power, the looks of a Greek God and beautiful woman falling at his feet by the dozen. But what he doesn't understand is why his stubborn and full of life secretary hasn't fallen for his charm yet. What started out as a game for him to get under her skin and maybe into her pants, turns out to be far more powerful than he could have ever imagined as he finds himself falling for the woman who's existance becomes more important to him than his own. But as much as he desires her, he can't touch her, for he holds a terrible secret. A secret that can cost her life.

############################

Okay, so just like Virgin Erotica, this story too is inspired by a manga. But I don't exactly remember which manga Virgin Erotica was inspired from, since I don't remember the name and there were a few of them, but in case of The Incubus's Secretary, this is inspired by Midnight Secretary by Ohmi Tomu, one of my favourite mangas and mangakas. The plot won't be the same of course, but some parts might. So I hope you guys give it a try. Tell me what you think!

All rights reserved under Copyright Act of 2014.