no homo ; namjin

genre: fluff

ship: namjin/jinnam

[📌]

namjoon and jin were roommates and were "platonically" living together.

they were often shipped by their friends and classmates.

they think that if they did date, namjoon would be the dominant one in the relationship, this thought coming from the fact that namjoon is tall, lanky, stereotypical for doms.

sure seokjin was tall, but there's always something someone sees by glancing at namjoon's face that makes him look like a dom.

that was the metaphorical mask namjoon wore, he was trying to be strong and even appear as a dom.

seokjin on the other hand didn't think that, he "platonically" thought namjoon looked adorable, but he does have a small crush, just a small one, no... it was a big one.

namjoon doesn't need to know that though.

well, he does, because namjoon likes him too.

it was just too frustrating for their friends as they know their love for eachother.

"oblivious idiots..." yoongi would be muttering under his breath.

"i ship them so much, but this is what they do" jimin would be sighing in irriation, it really does irritate him as they also cover up the fact that they are gay.

seokjin would always be using the term 'no homo' to cover up his inner gay for namjoon.

namjoon would feel hurt, but pretended he has no impact towards the words said to him.

one day though, namjoon had enough.

"i love you, namjoon, no homo, though" seokjin says as he admired the new mario figure namjoon recently bought for him. namjoon shot up in frustation.

"what's with the 'no homo' all the time, huh?" namjoon blurted out.

seokjin was caught off guard.

"um...platonically telling you that i love you?" seokjin asks, smiling sheepishly.

"well, seokjin, i like you more than a friend, more than a best friend" namjoon says, feeling kind of uncertain internally.

"i...love you, hyung" namjoon says scratching his nape, a habit he picked up over the years when he's nervous or not feeling certain.

"i, love you too namjoon" seokjin smiles, he finally confessed.

"really...?" namjoon asked, still feeling unsure.

"really" seokjin says before sharing a sweet, loving kiss, which soon turned into a heated makeout session, of course seokjin got dominance.

seokjin pulled away from the kiss, just to say "since we're dating now, can you please buy me a princess peach figure?" seokjin says.

"fine"

[📌]

all i say is hope you enjoy, let me say a bit more.

also, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for 1k reads on omega. 

my bias: jimin

my bias wrecker: yoongi

thank you