supported ; bts

[request nine]

requested by; -succubi 

i'm shit at thinking of names for these amazing ideas, and i absolutely apologize.

this one's really long, i'm sorry

genre: fluffy (ducky)

ship: namjoon x bts

[📌]

it was a new episode and bts decided to do something different and try something new for their episode.

namjoon was assigned to do the introduction for the episode.

namjoon gazed at the camera, smiling brightly, his dimples flashing. the camera pans closer to namjoon as namjoon smiles even brigher puckering out his bottom lip only with creasing eyes.

to sum it all up, he had the cutest bangs covering his eyes.

namjoon put his ear to the door, pretending to listen to what was occuring on the other side of the door.

to say the least, it was totally scripted, but it was for better speech preparation.

"what is going on?" namjoon asks to the camera, his eyes widening in fake surprise.

"let's find out!" namjoon says in a soothing high pitched tone as he rests his hand on the door handle and looking at the camera with a finger to his lips indicating a signal to be quiet for the audience.

he slowly pulls down on the handle of the door handle as he enters, the camera following along. 

on the other side bts were seen doing their own thing in the set of a living room which was in a studio.

the camera pans to each of the members, speeding up at each time to pan between the members as it slows down to show what each member is doing.

seokjin was staring at himself in the mirror as he blows a kiss from the reflection of the mirror.

then it pans to jimin and taehyung, both drawing eachother. giggling as they promptly looked at the camera and waved.

it then went over to hoseok taking a selfie as he then looks at the camera as does a finger heart. then jungkook's head pops out from the side as the camera follows along jungkook's movement as he moves over to where yoongi was rested, on the couch.

jungkook knowingly put his fingers to his lips as he squished yoongi's cheeks as yoongi pretended to wake up to shine a gummy smile at the camera as jungkook did the same with his own bunny smile.

then the camera followed as bts went to the middle of the living room and they all waved "run bts!" 

(this intro was so fucking long lol)

"what are we doing today?" hoseok asked along with the script excitedly.

"today we are playing, who's most likely to!" yoongi shouts as he looks at his mc cards that he had put aside when he was resting.

the members already knew what the game is as they had played it before, if you watch the episode, there would be an explanation about what the game is on screen.

"so basically there would be a question starting with 'who's most likely to...' and we have to point at who the question applies to," yoongi adds on, reading through the words on the card.

"first of all though, namjoon, you look so cute today" yoongi says averting his to namjoon as namjoon got flustered, his face turning red.

"moving on," yoongi says chuckling.

"who's most likely to break something" eveyone giggles as they point at namjoon as namjoon pouts and points at himself that same time.

"he's really cute, though" jungkook says stroking his hair as namjoon's lips become more pouty.

it went on like that with other questions.

"who's most likely to be a drama queen" yoongi says.

everyone points at seokjin, all of them chuckling as seokjin pouts, he himself was pointing at jimin.

"hey, why did you point at me?" jimin says playfully.

seokjin just shrugs.

"who's most likely to be the cutest in the group?" yoongi asks.

everyone points at namjoon as namjoon just looked around, confused, he had pointed at jimin.

"w-why me?" namjoon asks as taehyung coos at namjoon's stutter.

"you are really cute, namjoon, it's too much for my heart" seokjin says, holding his heart while making a dramatic expression.

"since you were chosen, namjoon, please do some aegyo for us" yoongi says as he stared at namjoon, eagerly waiting for namjoon to show his aegyo.

"do i have to?" namjoon whines before the rest immediately shout out a loud 'yes!'

namjoon then smiled brightly, his dimples appearing as he pokes them with his fingers.

jimin coos as he squishes namjoon's cheeks.

everyone else coo at namjoon yelling 'cute!'

they all give a peck on namjoon's cheek as namjoon blushes.

bts really are whipped for namjoon.

they are namjoon's fangirls.

"namjoon! let's make a song together!"

[📌]

4k special! sorry i haven't been writing that much lately! i will be rewriting the shitty chapters uwu

thank you 💎