Chapter 4

You felt yourself being pressed against the wall and your wrist firmly held by Yoongi.

"Where are you going?", he asked in a deep voice seeming even more intimidating with his eyes gleaming in the dark.

You were breathing heavily after he has startled you with his sudden appearance. You could feel his hot breath hitting your face making shivers run down your spine.

You gulped to recover your senses before you searched for a sassy answer.

"I was going to take the backstage exit, chill out", you said fiercely and brushed his hand off. The skin where he had grabbed your wrist was burning from his touch.

"You're not leaving through that exit", he said coldly and you looked confused.

"I think we're not at the point where you tell me what to do. Why do you even care?", you asked crossing your arms in front of your chest, "what are you doing here anyway? I thought you left by now."

You bombarded him with all the questions which went through your head. He didn't know which one to answer first and before he could say anything, another thought crossed your mind.

"I know", you said guessing why he followed you, "you're just scared Dan would be taking me home." He scoffed at your remark and chuckled deprecatingly.

"Do you really think I care that much?", he asked coldly. Ouch, that hurt.

"Don't think that I didn't notice you staring at me the whole time I was talking to him", you scowled pouting.

"Whatever", he said ignoring what you just stated, "the reason why I'm here is that I thought it would be best if we left together and make another public appearance so the press will definitely catch on."

"Oh", you simply said and then shrugged, "fine."

You actually didn't want to spend any more time with him than you already had, but you had to get over it. There was no other way.

You need to sort your fight out, soon but not tonight. It was already enough anyway.

"Let's get going then", he shortly said and walked away from you without waiting for you. You sighed and followed him with big steps to keep up with him.

"You know, you could make this a bit easier for both of us", you said walking next to him.

Your feet were hurting because you have been wearing heels all night. You grimaced with pain but pushed the ache away.

"Are you okay?", he asked softly as he noticed your grimace, surprising you with his caring tone.

"Yeah, I guess", you said not wanting him to help you out, "so?"

He sighed and held the door open for you. You walked out into the cold night and took a deep breath. There were no paparazzi to be seen, but you knew exactly they were just waiting around the corner.

"Come here", he demanded gesturing to link arms with him.

You cringed at the thought but did as you were told. Suddenly there was a bright flash behind you and you knew his plan has worked out.

"Play along", he said and guided you towards what seemed to be his car.

You kept yourself from rolling your eyes at his useless comment. You knew how to act. You climbed onto the passenger's seat while he got in the car as well and started the engine.

"You still haven't said anything about what I said to earlier", you remembered him staring out of the window.

"I don't know how I could make it easier", he answered without showing any emotion.

You quickly glanced at him and couldn't stop yourself from finding him hot as he was driving. His veiny hand with the many metal rings on his fingers, tightly grabbing the steering wheel.

"Well, you could at least be less cold towards me", you scoffed and looked back out of the window.

"So you will fall for me? Definitely not", he said amused and turned left.

"Me falling for you? You wish", you said laughing at the ridiculous thought, "I bet you're falling for me first."

"So you don't deny falling for me?", he asked testing you.

"Wha- that was not my point!", you countered annoyed, "ugh, whatever."

You stayed silently for the rest of the drive, each of you lost in their thoughts until you arrived at your apartment. Before you got out of the car after you thanked him, he called you.

"Y/N?", he said with a small smirk playing on his lips, "we'll see who'll fall for who first."