A̴ w̴ k̴ w̴ a̴ r̴ d̴ R̴ o̴ m̴ a̴ n̴ c̴ e̴

Luke Skywalker has always found himself in the middle unimaginable adventures and chaotic places, but this was by far the worst possible scenario he ever experienced

After his ship malfunctioned in hyperspace, Luke landed on a strange green planet and was met by a young man and woman. Both immediately saw he was a Jedi, and both seemed to think he was undercover to help protect the senator.

The man introduced himself as Anakin Skywalker, the woman, Padme Naberrie. Going along with all this strange information, Luke gave his name as Luke Darklighter and joined the apparent mission to protect the senator from bounty hunters.

And that's when things really took a turn for crazy. The senator was actually named Padme Amidala, and Luke knew that name to belong to his late mother thanks to old memory recordings in Artoo Detoo. He was protecting his future mother with his future father. And then of course, Luke's luck got the better of him. During the battle of Geonosis, Luke was the one to save Padme from the nexu, and after that, she seemed to really... like... him.

This was the worst possible outcome when you go to the past. Now Luke has to find a way to play match maker with his parents so he and Leia don't get erased from time.