T̴ o̴ r̴ m̴ e̴ n̴ t̴

Torturey starters
For angst loving roleplayers.

Torturey startersFor angst loving roleplayers

Tortured Luke starters.

Scenario 1
Luke Skywalker was not saved from Bespin. Over the months to come he endured the psychological terrors Vader and his Imperials can cause.

Scenario 2
Luke did not grow up with his aunt and uncle. Although Kenobi tried to save him, fate was cruel. The Lars were killed, and Kenobi was mortally wounded trying to save a toddler Luke. Luke has lived as a slave in Jabba's palace most of his life. You have done a job for Jabba, while at the Hutt's palace a blonde slave boy stands out to you.

Scenario 3.
Luke Skywalker had not been able to go after R2-D2 when the droid ran away. The cycle of events that followed led to the Lars being executed and Luke taken prisoner aboard the Star Destroyer. The Imperials see some potential for a stormtrooper in the young boy.

 The Imperials see some potential for a stormtrooper in the young boy

Dark!Luke Skywalker starters:

Scenario 1.
You've been captured by the Empire after many months of evading them. Now you find yourself strapped to an interrogation table, the Imps talking about the infamous Lord Filius come to tear you apart.

Scenario 2.
You are an active Jedi in the times of the Empire. And because of this, Darth Vader and his apprentice Lord Filius have hunted you. Now Filius is on your trail, and there's not much hope for escape.

Scenarior 3.
You are a young slave, abused thoroughly and wickedly. You've seen every cruelty a slave can go through. What do you supposed a Sith master will be like? The powerful Lord Filius has a desire to buy you from your current master for unknown reasons.