T̴ w̴ i̴ n̴ s̴ . . . .

Sith!Luke & Jedi!Luke RP

Individual or Group

Scenario 1.

Mara Jade was able to kill C'baoth while Luke fought his clone. The clone Luuke was able to escape Luke Skywalker after C'boath's hold was destroyed. The Clone disappeared, but several years later he returned as an agent of the Dark Side, hell bent on taking over the galaxy. Luuke is the opposite of every Luke Skywalker is.

Scenario 2

Darth Vader was bitterly heartbroken after Luke Skywalker decided he would rather fall to his death than join his father. So very needful for what he had wished for, Vader was able to collect DNA by backtracking the progress of their duel. Picking up multiple hairs and blood and bringing it to Kamino, where a Kaminoan cloner was forced to create a clone of Luke Skywalker. Expert intelligence of the Kaminoan brought about a fully grown clone in just a year, who became Vader's shadow. However deep within the obedient mind, the Clone wishes to destroy Luke Skywalker, so that he may never be replaced by the original.

Scenario 3

Padme had triplets, but while the third was being taken to his home on Naboo with Sola Naberrie, the ship was attacked and the baby kidnapped. The child was hand raised by Sidious alongside his pet project, Mara Jade.
The young Skywalker, Lucien, soon worked by Darth Vader as a trusted second hand, and while attacking Hoth, Lucien was drawn away from the planet in his TIE fighter to follow a wayward x-wing.