mystery boy ~KIRIBAKU~

KIRISHIMA P.O.V

I was only 18 and a senior in high school. This pregnancy's has been rough. Hiding it has been even harder. My father abused me, I didn't want him hurting my baby. I told my dad I was pregnant and he kicked me out not only because I'm gay but for being 4 1/2 months pregnant. All throughout my pregnancy, my morning sickness has been getting worse. I'm 4 1/2  months along, my uniform is getting too tight. When I left I only took 2 sets of my school uniform and a big oversized sweater. I had to sleep outside today like usual but tonight I had found a picnic table to sleep at. I haven't been able to make it to school for the past 3 days. Everyone at school found out about me being kicked out because of mina, her and my father were having an affair. I moved my hand to my stomach to unbutton my uniform shirt under my sweater. My bump is twice the size it should be. Considering I haven't been eating enough. So I'm worried their twins. As I rest my aching head on the table, resting my hand on my bump. I sigh listening to the rain. I let my eyes close and let the rain and darkness take over.

BAKUGOS P.O.V

I have trouble sleeping, so I love going on morning runs. Today was different though, it was raining harder than usual tonight. I gladly let the coldness take over my body. My blond hair getting heavier as the rain making it stick to my neck leaving its normally spikey form. I ran past a park that I love to stargaze under and I saw a----- boy, with red hair with black roots, a big white sweater, and a white school shirt right next to him. I recognized the school logo, it was the school I graduated from last year. I stepped closer to the boy suddenly realizing he's the boy I had a one night stand with almost 5 months ago.

"H-Hey wake up." I gently shake him to make an attempt to wake him although it is 3 am.

KIRISHIMAS P.O.V

I hear someone saying "wake up" I jolt awake. Standing to fast for the baby and my low iron.

"N-No please, please don't hurt us I'll do anything." I start to sway and get lightheaded. I gently grab my head, resting a protective hand on my bump. My eyes got blurrier and blurrier.

"H-Hey I'm not gonna hurt you. Are you okay? Do you rem-" He gently grabbed my arm, I flinched falling to my knees, blacking out.

BAKUGOS P.O.V

"Rem-" Before I could finish my sentence the boy collapsed to the ground.

I am genuinely worried about him. He looked like he had been through so much. Was he living on the street? What happened? I know who he is but why is he here? I started to walk towards the dorm, carrying him bridal style. When we got to my dorm  he was still out like a light. His body seemed so tense and stressed. I wonder if he's okay? I carried him to my room and laid him on my bed. The second he made contact with my bed, he snuggled into my sheets grabbing his midsection letting a breath out. When we were at the park he said "us". What did that mean? I looked at his hands and lifted his shirt. He had a,,, bump. A baby bump, I gently set my hand on his tummy. How far along is he? who's the father? He looked like he was maybe six months along. But when we had sex he didn't seem or act pregnant. I laid beside him pulling him closer to me. He seemed so innocent, so cute. He snuggled close to me, resting a hand on his bump his hand met mine. I moved a piece of his red hair that was in front of his face. His face looked at peace. He shifted so he was leaning towards me more. I could only imagine how much his lower back must hurt. I felt something shift under my hand 'its the baby' I though to myself.

KIRISHIMAS P.O.V

'Where am I? Why is it so comfortable here? What happened?' Was all I could think about. The smell is so familiar and calming. I moved my hand but the baby wouldn't stop moving, I groan as I turned to my other side, in an effort for the babies to stop moving. My back aches so much. I wish I would never have to leave this place. I feel something shift behind me. I let my eyes rest a bit more as the baby stops moving. I felt a hand being gently placed on my stomach. I-I didn't flinch at it or tense up. The hand felt so familiar even comforting. I slip away if into the dark abyss once again as the hand starts rubbing my bump gently and calming the baby.

BAKUGOS P.O.V
I heard the boy groan as he turned away. I'm guessing in an effort to stop the baby from moving. I felt the baby move quite a bit under my hands. I moved so I was spooning the boy. His face looked at peace yet he looked discomfort smear all thru his face. His mouth hung half open, eyebrow's furrowed. His breathing was harsh and almost labored. Every once in a while there was a wheeze coming from the young boy. I couldn't help but stare at him with sympathy written all over my face. I moved my hand away form his bump to move a piece of hair away from the boys face. The boy started to stir awake.

"mhmm agh" the boy curled around himself, rubbing the side of his stomach.

"h-hey are you okay?" I asked looking over at him the blanket moved down by the boys hip exposing the black and blue bruise on his stomach.

KIRISHIMAS P.O.V

I slowly turned my head WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!

"I- AHH who- who are you?! What am I doing here? How did I get he-AGH FUCK!" I swiftly got up backing against the wall. My baby didn't like how I moved to fast. I wrapped my arms around my bump protectively.

The baby was moving the much it hurt so much she kicked my ribs a bit to hard. Yes I said "she" mothers intuition's, I just have a feeling the baby is a girl.

"H-hey I'm not gonna hurt you. Your safe here. OH I forgot my name is Bakugo what's yours?" Bakugo spoke way to fast Jesus. I stared at him wide eyed in awe.

"I-my name is K-Kirishima-I'm sorry, Ishouldgetgoingumw-whathowsorry." I spoke quickly my head was spinning I went to get up

"mphf f-fuck ah" my knees gave out as I moved. shit did I gain like 50 pounds in my sleep. I slowly rub my bump looking down.

"hey its okay. you don't need to leave if you don't want to. Are- are you okay? May I?" Bakugo asked reaching his hand out. DID HE KNOW?!?!? HOW?!?! I slowly grabbed his hand. I noticed when I rolled over earlier his hands calmed the baby girl. I slowly brought his hand to my bump. His warm hand calming the squirming and restless baby. I sighed as my origins finally weren't a playground for my daughter. I let my head hang low. Bakugo slowly moved closer to me. My head now resting on his shoulder. he wrapped his free arm around me. I unconsciously let out a choked sigh. I haven't felt this kind of love and kindness in such a long time. It felt like he was the person that I knew and was meant for me. He just felt like a-a soulmate. haha I laughed at myself soulmate nah that cant be possible. He started rocking me back and fourth. I slowly lifted my head to look at him in the eyes. He had a smile on his face.

"Hey are you okay?" Bakugo looked like he was looking into my soul. I slowly nodded my head.

"I'm fine, how-how did you know?" I whispered the last part slowly rubbing my bump.

"I thought about what you said at the park, and then when I saw you asleep you where holding your midsection. how far along are you?" Bakugo quickly changing the subject.

"I'm 4 and a half months along." I whispered sheepishly. Bakugo looked at me like he had just seen a donkey f-ing a squirrel.

"w-what did I say something wrong" My mind was going insane with thoughts that he'd hurt me, hurt my daughter, WHATS GONNA HAPPEN TO ME. A single tear rolled down my face I felt like I couldn't breathe.

"No no no please don't cry. I thought you where more of 6 or 7 months along not 4 and a half." Bakugo reached up to wipe the tears pouring down my face. He slowly pulled me into a hug.

BAKUGOS P.O.V

I slowly pulled Kirishima into a hug, he looked so stressed and tired. I had this immense feeling its like he's meant for me.

"Hey do you want me to run you a bath?" I lifted Kirishima's head looking at him with so much love. Kirishima slowly nodded his head. I lifted him up and set him on the bed as I got up to start the bath water. Kirishima kept rolling around on my bed trying to get comfortable. I watched from the bathroom. His hands gentle around his bump.

❤❤❤ 1620 words ❤❤❤

I will try to update every Friday maybe more often if I get requests

lots of love, ~author-chan~