sparkle babies Pt.2 ~TOKOYAMA~

(human Tokoyami x Aoyama) 

also includes Kiribaku, Shinkami, Todomomo §(* ̄▽ ̄*)§

Okay I'm so sorry this took so long. The passed few days have been hell-ish. I'm sorry. 

So has anyone thought like idk of people are still trying to figure out who the UA traitor is but hear me out please. Tokoyami was supposed to intern with Hawks, and he was hawks sidekick so like... you following where I'm going like, I can see Tokoyami being the traitor. But because he left the internship maybe not but just something to think about. Also if they did find who it was I'm sorry I haven't gotten caught up on what's going on in bnha rn. But I will soon... anyway BaCk To ThE sToRY!!! and sorry for rambling. 

Request by BuggetPizza2point0

Its been 4 years since Sakura and Aoi where born. Aoyama and Tokoyami got married 3 and a half years ago. Tokoyami got to overwhelmed with taking care of the twins to continue the hero course. Aoyama was the number 14 hero now, Tokoyami still has his license but he can only be a side kick. As Sakura and Aoi grew into toddlers Tokoyami didn't want to be a hero on his own he wanted to know that he would come home to his babies if that meant being a side kick than so be it. Even if being a sidekick was just as dangerous as a hero. Aoyama and Tokoyami grew closer to Aizawa, Present, Shinsou and Eri. Shinsou and Denki had a daughter with each other right after graduating (Elektra a girl with purple and yellow hair), Kirishima and Bakugo had a baby boy 2 years ago(Katsuo a boy with black hair with a blond streak above his right ear) , Todoroki and Momo had twins (Hina a girl with white hair, and Haruhi a boy with red and black hair )4 months ago, causing all of the 'mama's' to get closer. Denki, Kirishima and Momo would hang out with the kids when they could. Of course Kiri, Momo, and Denki where hero's too. So Tokoyami would occasionally watch their kids. Tokoyami and Aoyama had planed on expanding their family as much as they could, and they had been trying for a bit. Tokoyami took a pregnancy test half an hour ago forgetting about it because... 

TOKOYAMI'S P.O.V

"Aoi get down from there you'll get hurt." I say grabbing Aoi from the counter. Aoyama was at work today leaving me to watch the kids today, I don't mind it. After dropping out of UA me and Aoyama bought a house, got married and I kinda became a stay at home mom. Occasionally working as a hero sidekick. I was mainly Aoyama's sidekick but when he didn't need me I was either Uraraka or one of the 'Big 3's sidekicks'. 

"Mommy why, your no fun I want the world to see I am beautiful!" Aoi pouts, I chuckle a bit. 'God Aoi definitely takes after Aoyama. At least Sakura is much calmer and not as loud.' 

She reminds me of a mix between me and Amajiki. She's a very shy girl but once you get to know her she's a bundle of joy and loves to play with dark shadow. 

"Sweetheart you are very beautiful and the world see's it." I smile at him giving him the sweetest motherly kiss on his forehead, booping his nose. Sakura tugged at my pant leg getting my attention she looked drained as all hell. 

"Sakura baby are you okay?" I asked as I picked her up, putting her on my hip. She snuggles into my neck, I kiss the top of her head watching her slowly fall asleep.

 I look back at Aoi, to find him running around the house causing a bit of a mess. I walked up to Sakura and Aoi's shared bedroom setting her on the bed. She woke up wanting to stay with me. I picked her up resting her on my hip again,  thankfully she fell back asleep. All I need now is to get her brother to calm down but it was to late. Aoi was standing at the door looking in on me and Sakura snuggling like always Sakura was a big cuddlier so is Aoi, but he likes cuddles at night or after he has a bad dream. I love my babies but lately I've been stressed more and very tired I never showed it to my kids though because I need to be strong for them and show them 'mommy is strong'. Even if I'm not a big flashy hero like their father.