Ch. 5: Kaede's Confession

Picture isn't mine!!!

~Timeskip to 4 months later~

(Shuichi's POV)
Me and Kokichi were were walking to school and once we went inside the school, this random girl with pigtails came up to Kokichi blushing around him. That's it, I am killing her!!

Once she left I lied, "I am going to the restroom Kokichi..... I will be back." I waved at him and he smiles and waved me back.

He is really just adorable....

(Kokichi's POV)
Shuichi is so nice to me all the time... After all of this time.... I finally found someone to love.... I love Shuichi but.......

Does he love me back....?

I don't see him as the gay type.... Of course he wouldn't feel the same way.....

Then I saw Kaede walking up to me. What does she want now....?

She then told me to meet her at the side of the school for some reason. I have to meet up with her.

~When they met up~

I asked, "W-what is it K-Kaede?" She then held my hands and said, "I love you Kokichi..." I don't want to hurt her but I don't feel the same way. I said, "S-sorry but I-I don't f-feel the same...." Besides, I am not interested in girls.

I said, "I-I hope y-you understand...." Then she got mad and pushed me on the ground. All I did was reject her... What was wrong with that??

Kaede said, "I was being nice to you because I thought I would have a chance with you! But no! You would rather be gay for Shuichi!" How did she know?! I said, "S-Shuichi is m-my friend!" Kaede looked down at me and said, "Whatever!! Besides...... He is a psychopath! He freaking killed people!!!"

Shuichi? Killing people??? That isn't right! He would never kill!!! Kaede is lying!! I said, "H-he would n-never!! I-I know him l-longer!!" Kaede rolled her eyes and said, "Fine don't believe me. Just saying..... I won't help you when you get bullied by Kaito again. Or even try to stop him." So she knew....?

I looked down at the ground and she left me alone..... Then Kaito came...... great.....

Kaito said, "Ready for your beatdown you little b**ch?" I shivered trying not to cry and I stayed quiet. Kaito said, "Fine don't speak b**ch!"

Then he started beating me up..... I don't deserve to live..... I definitely don't deserve Shuichi....... I want to die.......

Kaito said, "You are just a mistake in this world..... Die already!!" He kicked me and he left me alone...

I cried there for the longest time....

He's right...... I am a mistake........ I will kill myself tomorrow.........

I keep crying then I saw Shuichi running towards me..... he is worried about me.....?

(Shuichi's POV)
Kokichi?! What happened after I left him alone for a few minutes?! I swear if someone hurted him...... I will gladly kill them...... I went to him and gave him a hug.

I said, "Hey, it's ok Kokichi..... I am here for you....." Kokichi hugs me back and cries more..... My poor sweet Kokichi...... Who hurt you this much....?

I asked, "What happened Kokichi...?" He said, "N-nothing...." That was a lie.... Why was he lying....? I said, "Kokichi..... You do know you can tell me anything..... I really care about you....." I really do..... I want to be there for him...... and I want to be his boyfriend.......

Kokichi looks at me and smiles and said, "T-thank you Shuichi f-for caring about me....." I said, "Your welcome.... I l-lo..... nothing......" I want to say it..... I really do...... but not yet...... When It's the perfect time.......

Kokichi said, "O-ok.....?"

~They walked home together~

I tooked Kokichi home and then I kissed Kokichi on his head and he was getting flustered all over. How adorable can he get?~

I said, "See you tomorrow Kokichi..." I smiled and he smiled back and said, "Y-you too S-Shuichi..." He went into his house while I watched him go in then once he was in I went back to my house.

So I went back to my empty house then I got a call from my parents..... Mostly...... my father......

The hell he wants.....? He made my life a living hell...... Made me emotionless because he decided to raped me as "punishment." F**k him... You know What....... I have the gut to tell him!

So I answered my phone. My father said, "So you are still alive freak?" I said, "Oh f**k you bastard!" I immediately hang up and went to my room. I feel proud of myself now.

Once I went to my room I drifted off to sleep thinking of my beautiful Kokichi.... I love him so much......

(Kokichi's POV)
After getting abused by my dad once again...... I then asked him, "W-why did y-you kill m-mom and h-hate me....?" He was silent for awhile......

He said, "Shut the f**k up....." He then left me alone...... I had to do that again...... it makes me feel better......

*Trigger warning!! (Skip if you need to!)*

I went underneath my bed and pulled pull out the razor blades and then.......

Roll up my sleeves and.......

One cut.....

Two cuts.....

Three cuts........

Four cuts.......

After I had finished I washed off the razor blade and washed off my arms.....

Don't worry mom..... I will see you again.......

I fell asleep.....

To be continued! Yeah I am stopping at a horrible cliffhanger-
Don't worry! Saiouma is gonna come soon!! Also I would tell you what happens to Kokichi, the good news that he won't kill himself,  but the bad news.... Well, not spoiling that to you guys! :")

I hope you guys enjoy! ^^

Word count: 974