Ch. 6: Why did this happened....?

Picture isn't mine! Also there are also some trigger warnings! Read at your own risk!!

(Kokichi's POV)
It was morning already..... Today is the day..... so I got ready and went out of my room and saw my dad sleeping on the couch with his beer bottles around him....

I decided to tell him one last thing before I leave.....

I said, "Don't worry dad..... I will be gone before you know it....." I left my house and for sure never coming back again.... Goodbye dad and I will see you again mom....

I hope Shuichi won't see me today..... He deserves better than me.....

~Later at school~

But that didn't stop him from seeing me...... How did he knew where I was?

Shuichi said, "Hey Ouma~kun, are you alright..?" He noticed my reaction today....? All I have to do is lie...... lie to him..... I lied, "O-of course I-I am Saihara~kun..." I forced myself a fake smile and Shuichi looks even more worried. Shuichi said, "You're lying..... Tell me the truth..... I really want to help you......" How did he knew that I was lying....? I just stayed quiet for awhile.....

After awhile I said, "I-I just w-want to be a-alone for n-now...." It's best for him to not know about my father abusing me or even the bullying... I am useless...... I don't deserve to live.....

Goodbye Shuichi..... I love you.....

(Shuichi's POV)
Kokichi just walked away from me.... something is definitely up.... I need to follow him.... I can't just leave my beloved alone like this.... Never!!

So I followed him to the rooftop, What was he doing there?! Then he went to the edge and said, "Goodbye..... n-now to see you m-mom...." Kokichi?! Holy sh*t! He's going to kill himself!! I cannot let that happen!!!

I just can't let my only happiness leave me alone......

Then I ran towards him and hugged him really tight crying my eyes out.

I said, "Don't you dare leave me Kokichi...... I can't live without you...."

Kokichi looks up at me and hugs me crying in my chest. What happened to my sweet Kokichi? I said, "If you are having trouble you can always tell me....." Kokichi looks back up at me with teary eyes and said, "M-my dad...... H-he abuses m-me...... e-ever since m-my mom d-died..... and I-I am always getting bullied....." His father will pay...... and I will teach those bullies a lesson. I said, "I am here for you Kokichi..... Maybe you can have a sleepover at my house to get away from your dad...." Kokichi nodded and me and he smiled. He said, "T-Thanks Saihara~kun...."

He then nuzzled in my chest with me blushing as heck and thinking dirty. No I can't take his virginity just yet! Right now I just have to keep Kokichi safe.....

I will always protect you my Ouma~kun..... Forever....❤

To be continued! Sorry for the updating so late! Q.Q Motivation been downhill lately, and I rp on discord alot. Not only that I Also have a YouTube channel to stay alive too.

I will try to update the next chapter as soon as possible! qwq Just stay patient please.