Ch. 8: Shuichi Confesses his Feelings

Here's the next chapter, just one question..... HOW IS THIS STORY GETTING POPULAR?! XD

(Shuichi's POV)

~in the morning~

I woke up and saw Kokichi snuggling me and he kissed his head and he woke up and looked up at me, how cute. Kokichi said, "S-Saihara-kun... g-good m-morning..." I said, "Good morning Kokichi." I was filled with excitement because I knew it was gonna be the day... the day I am confessing to my precious little Kokichi. Kokichi then he smiled then said, "H-hey S-Saihara-kun.. I-I wanna t-thank y-you for l-letting m-me stay h-here." I said, "It's no problem.. also Ouma-kun.. I want to tell you something.." He looked at me with his cute little eyes then said, "S-sure Saihara-kun." 

I am going to tell him..

I then looked at Kokichi's eyes then grabbed his hands then said, "I love you Kokichi.." Then I saw Kokichi blushing a lot then said, "I-I l-love y-you too S-Saihara-kun..." I smiled when he said that, now he is mine forever.. no one can take him away from me.. NEVER. I gave him a kiss then I said, "I am glad you love me back.." Then I saw Kokichi smiled so innocently, god I want to fuck him so much right now, I can't just YET, I need to wait for the right moment. For now I need to use the bathroom. I said, "Kokichi I'm going to use the bathroom real quick, so excuse me until I get back." I need to deal with this feeling as soon as possible before I end up fucking Kokichi.

(Warning if you are uncomfortable with this part you are allowed to skip this one paragraph if needed)

I went in the bathroom and locked the door, I then sat down somewhere the pulled down my pants, I then put my hand on my member, then I started to jerk off so I can get this feeling away. I continued to jerk off then I moaned quietly, "Kokichi~ Ah~ I need y-you~" I was a drooling mess and I was thinking of Kokichi throughout the entire time. I moaned Kokichi's name quietly still jerking off wanting to put my dick inside him.

(ok I'm done writing that, because Idk what else to write and yeah it's short I know-)

(Kokichi's POV)

I just sat on the bed cutely, waiting for Shuichi to return back, then I saw something peaking out of his closet and I was curious to see what was inside in there. Then I opened the closet then I saw something I never expected to see...

A shrine with pictures of me, he had my underwear in there, everything that I ever had, then I saw something that I couldn't believe..... a list.... of people who ever talked to me then ended up disappearing....

Did h-he..... killed them...? Was Kaede right after all...?

Then Shuichi came in the room then he said, "I'm back Kokichi.."

To be continued! aha I guess you can say Cliffhanger time. I hope you enjoyed the story, if you are wondering how I feel like, eh Idk, I am kinda still down but I decided to at least work on another chapter for you all! My emotions could be everyone so I dunno what I'm feeling next, but I do love to write stories, it makes me feel happy knowing that stories can help me feel alot better. 

But I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!