🐻💛Part One🐻💛

Word Count:688
Characters:Isabella,Tony,Ondreaz

🐻💛🐻💛🐻💛🐻💛🐻💛🐻💛🐻💛🐻

Isabella's POV. 🐻💫🤩
I hate disrespect.Like hate it to the maximum of hatred.And i hate attitude,other than my own.That's why i have only few friends and it's also why my mom and dad despise me so much
Anyways......

********************************************
I woke up this morning to the sound of my alarm ringing down my ear like a fog horn,or like Tony's loud ass voice at 3 am.

Today is going to be a good day Isabella,you just wait and see

I practically jumped out of my bed and skipped to the shower.I washed my hair with my favourite Strawberry Delight shampoo and conditioner and i washed my body with a lavender foam wash.

I stepped out onto the bath mat and wrapped a towel round me,i looked at myself in the mirror and pinched my face,hating what i saw staring back at me.Anyways #positivevibes.

I blow dried my hair and brushed it,as always, my curls popping out to ruin the look.I applied my 'simple' makeup routine containing:
Primer
Blush
Hilighter 
Contour
Eyelashes
Mascara
Clear Lipgloss.
I walked out of my bathroom and into my walk-in closet.I picked out a white cropped spaghetti strap with a yellow butterfly in the middle and some plain back shorts as it was hot outside.I put on some lacey socks and my white Fila trainers and headed downstairs with my phone in my hand.
I skipped into the kitchen and made some avocado toast and posted a pic to my instagram story.I walked into the living room and saw Tony and Ondreaz doing the Myron dance,so,avocado toast still in my hands,i pushed Ondreaz out of the way cause he was the nearest to me and danced.Tony was laughing his annoying head off so i lightly slapped him in the stomach,but still he made a dramatic scene for his followers.He posted the tiktok to his feed and slouched down on the couch.I was finished with my toast.

"So what are we doing today?"I asked them both,they stared blankly at me,looking me up and down,stopping and my boobs,causing me to cross my arms over my chest.This moment reminded me of the Discustangggg video

"Guys!"I snapped my fingers in their faces to get their immediate and full attention,and to my surprise it worked.

"Huh?"They both said at the same time,looking at my eyes now.I rolled my eyes and basically shouted.

"What the hell are we doing today?!"They both looked pretty normal,it wasn't to their surprise that i was yelling,i do it ALL the time.

"Well we can go to the beach"Tony suggested,i sarcastically smiled at him which caused him to chuckle.

"Okay but you cannot judge me for wearing a bikini again okay!"I pointed my finger in his face,he grabbed it and bent it backwards.My expression didn't change once.
I pulled my finger out of his grip.

"Don't disrespect me,you know it will be the biggest regret of your life"I smiled at him as i walked up the stairs and into my room,putting my red bikini under my clothes.I came back downstairs and the boys were already in their shorts.

"So you didn't bother to get ready?"Ondrea asked,i just threw a cushion at him.

"I am ready!My bikini is on underneath this!"I grimaced at him,which made them both laugh.I just walked to my car.

"Hey,Hey,Hey,hollup!Who said we were taking your car?"Tony said,staring at me,dead in the eyes.

"Me!"I chirped as i climbed into the drivers seat and began the car.

"Well are you coming or what!"I asked them.They both got into the car,Ondreaz in the backseat because apparently Tony had shotgun.

🐻💛🐻💛🐻💛🐻💛🐻💛🐻💛🐻💛🐻

Thank you so much for reviewing my story,if you would like,could you please share you opinions on this part.Thank you!

And make sure you check out my other story in Tony

Locked Lips ||| Tony Lopez

I would appreciate it very much.

Thank you all

🐻💛🐻💛🐻💛🐻💛🐻💛🐻💛🐻💛🐻