💛🐻Part Four🐻💛

Word count:1256 🐻💛
            Characters:Tony,Isabella

💛🐻💛🐻💛🐻💛🐻💛🐻💛🐻💛🐻💛
Isabellas POV 💛🐻
I woke up today at lunch,well,i didn't get to sleep i just got out of bed at lunch.My head was spinning.I was so confused as to why i had kissed Tony,why didn't i just say no.

All relationships end up like your Mom's Izzy,don't give in

If i said no i could of had a different dare,like,idk kiss someone else or do something else,anything else would of let me sleep better today.

I decided to get into the shower,to clear my thoughts.I ran the water cold to wake me up,for me it's satisfying to have a cold shower once every week,it clears my mind because i'm more focused on how cold it is than whatever i'm thinking about.

I washed my hair today with a different type of shampoo (not that anyone cares).I washed it with Daydreamer.But i stick with the lavender foam wash to wash my actual body.I turned the shower off and stepped on the bath mat,wrapping a towel round my body.
I took a few selfies in the mirror for me to post to my instagram later today,making sure nothing but my shoulders and face were visible.

I got dressed in my workout clothes because i decided to clear my mind,i was going to do some gymnastics and some trampolining today.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen,filling my hydro flask (skskskksksk) with ice cubes and freezing cold water.

I walked onto the lawn and placed my gymnasium mat down on the grass.I started off with the basics then i progressed into the more difficult moves.I stopped for a water break a couple of times,i wasn't planning on eating today,i was too full up on water and regret.

As it grew darker i grew more awake.So i decided to watch the stars in the pool.It was now 11:30pm.

"What are you doing out here?"A familiar voice said from behind me.I turned around to see Tony.

"Nothing just,clearing my mind"I said,turning back round and facing the sky again.

"What are YOU doing out here?"I asked him,popping the you.

"Well,ironically,i had the same idea as you"He said,swiftly getting into the pool,the water is quite cold at night so i saw his expression drop.I slightly laughed,making sure it wasn't noticeable.

"You've not ate today"He says,swimming up next to me.

"And you must be my stalker"I looked at him,eyes wide laughing.He shrugged his shoulders and pushed off into the pool,directing into the middle.

"Come!"He says,pulling me along with him.

Well i would come willingly if you just let me!

I let him drag me around into the middle of the pool.He faced the sky but i couldn't take my eyes of him,his eyes were so beautiful in the moonlight,they glittered like a million scattered diamonds,not to mention his tooth gem.

He looked down back at me,i quickly faced the sky so he didn't suspect me staring at him.

"So,what are you thinking about?"He asked me,i turned to face him with an 'you know' look on my face.

"You know what i'm thinking about"I said to him,turning my head  up to look at the stars.
I don't know why i don't do this more often,it's...relaxing in some ways.

"Guess I'm not the only one then"He said,i could hear him swimming back to land,but then he stopped.

"Why did you do it?"He sounded confused and a tiny bit angry,which made me angry because the way he kissed me back last night,didn't exactly come across as something to be mad at.