💛🐻Part Two💛🐻

Word count:656 xo
      Characters:Isabella,Tony,Ondreaz,
                              Addison
💛🐻💛🐻💛🐻💛🐻💛🐻💛🐻💛🐻💛

Isabella's POV 💛🐻
I drove my car all the way to our favorite beach,Tony constantly connecting and disconnecting his bluetooth to my radio.
He filmed a couple 'behind the scenes' tiktok's and instagram story's.

I pulled up to a car parking space near the beach and waited for Tony and Ondreaz to get out,we headed down to the middle area of the beach,it wasn't crowded today,only a few people were here.

I placed a gym mat down for me to sit on and took my shoes off.
I began to take my shirt off,revealing my bikini top but Ondreaz and Tony stopped me.

"Woah woah woah!"Their eyes widened,which immediately pissed me off.

"What?!"I asked,clearly agitated.

"We are in public!"They said,looking around.

"Tony,Ondreaz"I looked at both at them,individually.
"My nudes were leaked by my 'ex',i couldn't give a flying fuck!"I said as i took my shirt and shorts off,revealing my bikini.

"Before i get in the water,can you guys take some pics of me for my insta?"I asked.

"No wayyyy!I'm getting straight in the water!"Ondreaz said,running into the sea.
I looked at Tony with puppy dog eyes,holding my phone out.He sighed and gave in.I got down on my knees and posed.

After my midlife crisis photoshoot,Tony picked me up and ran into the sea with me.It was fucking freezing,but i'm no pussy,so i sat there,not saying a word,silently shivering.

Well,the silent didn't really go to plan.

"Awwww,is someone cold?"Tony asked in a playful/baby voice.I immediately reacted by splashing water in his face,we all had a huge water fight,disturbing the very few people on the beach with our wholesome laughs.

After our time in the water,we dried off and i headed to the lady's room to change into my normal clothes,removing my bikini and putting it into my beach bag.

"You guys up for a burger?"I asked,as i walked out,towel drying my hair.I put the towel in the bag,looking back up at them.

"Yeah sure!"They both said,we walked to the burger truck and order and burger and some onion rings each.We sat on the beach benches,filming tiktoks and eating our food.

"Let's go"Ondreaz said,after eating,wrapping both his arms around mine and Tony shoulders,obviously i was smaller than Ondre so he basically had to crouch to put his hand on my shoulder.

We hopped in my car and drove home.I took another shower and posted the cute picture of me on the beach,one of the 146 photos Tony took for me earlier.

I took another shower and posted the cute picture of me on the beach,one of the 146 photos Tony took for me earlier

1.56k likes. Liked by @lopez_tony

Beach Vibes 🌊🌞🌸
Pic creds: @lopez_tony 🚁🚁

Comments:1.2k

@randomuser6728:Wow!I can't believe how far you've come since you started insta and tiktok,love you ❤️💋

@addisonraee:Honestly gorgeous 🥰🤩❤️😳
Reply from @isabella_newton. @addisonraee:Awwww thanks Addi 🤩😳🥺💫❤️💋

@lopez_tony:Thanks for the credz and btw you look just wow 😍🥵👌🏻
Reply from @isabella_newton.
@lopez_tony:You didn't look too bad yourself tbh 🥴🥵😳

I closed instagram when i heard a knock on my door.

"Come innnnnn!"I said,sweetly,putting my phone down.It was Addison

"Hey bestie,how was the beach?"She asked winking at me.I laughed at her gestures he clearly thought me and Tony got up to no good because of my comments.

"Great actually,i was bummed when i found out you were visiting your mom but hey hoe,i love you mom so whatevs!"I said,giggling still.

"Okay thennnnnn,imma go Wendy's,you want anything ?"She asked.I shook my head,explaining to her I just ate.She left my room after that,and i decided to put on a face mask and go to sleep.

💛🐻💛🐻💛🐻💛🐻💛🐻💛🐻💛🐻💛
Thanks again guys for reading the second part,i hope y'all enjoyed 💋
Byeeeeeee xoxoxxoox

💛🐻💛🐻💛🐻💛🐻💛🐻💛🐻💛🐻💛