Chapter 1

The winx are celebrating in gardenia well not all of them. Janet had left with her father ogron to go back to gemdoria. Lory and scarlett understand that janet wanted to be home with her Mother after so many years. "Hello gardenia" bloom said flying in the air then stella said "we are the winx" "let us hear you cheer everybody" lory shouted and everyone cheered. Tecna was recording a live stream while the rest are showing of their abilities. "Diamond storm" lory said and diamonds started to appear to surround herself as she was flying. "Winx club band playing on the beach tomorrow night" bloom said and the winx got out of the air and into their normal outfits. As the winx were walking in the fruity music bar the specialist were their with two other people "sky who are the new guys" bloom asked "oh bloom these are Jackson and Scott their new to the group" sky said and then riven said "jackson Scott meet the winx club girls" "nice to meet you winx and what are your names again I forget names alot" scott said "I'm scarlett and this is my sister lory, bloom, stella, musa, flora, tecna, and wait where is Layla" scarlett said the winx were curious to where Layla gone to. Lory spotted layla sitting by herself looking at a picture of nabu "hey layla you okay" lory asked walking to her "no lory I just miss him" layla said and the rest if the winx and the specialist came over. They were going to see a coronation for laylas cousins nereus and tritannus. Layla was explaining about her cousins family but lory kept a close eye on Scott cause she's in sister mode.

In the waters of andros princess Teresa was going to show the winx the whole coronation for the twins live. Once the ceremony started everyone paid attention. "All hail nereus" king Neptune said and everyone chanted nereus's name but as king Neptune was going to put the crown on his head a beam of energy hit Neptune. "What who dares attack the king" king Neptune shouted and a mermaid with a hood and mask carrying a trident came out and attacked again. Neptune fought the criminal and it turned out to be tritannus all along. Tritannus was taken to a prison and had to be put in a cell that he would never escape.

Back on earth the winx were confused about what happened. Then they heard a lound noise and they ran to the beach and saw smoke and fire "oil is in ocean" flora said and everyone was shocked "we have to go out there and stop the spill" bloom said and the specialist ran back to change into there uniforms to give the winx back up. "Wait bloom I wanna go to" roxy said "no Roxy I need you to look after the people on the beach" bloom said and roxy nodded and bloom left to join the rest of the winx "MAGIC WINX BELIEVIX" the winx said and they transformed.

 "Wait bloom I wanna go to" roxy said "no Roxy I need you to look after the people on the beach" bloom said and roxy nodded and bloom left to join the rest of the winx "MAGIC WINX BELIEVIX" the winx said and they transformed

The winx and specialist flew to the oil rig to stop the spill. Bloom used her powers to stop the fire along with lorys help. Lory used her powers to clear some of the smoke away and the others helped save the workers.

Once that was all done lory noticed sky looking at the ocean. "What's the matter sky" lory asked walking to the blonde "I was going to give bloom the pendant of erlaklyon but I lost it" sky said and lory felt bad for him. Brandon came over to the group with a concerned look on his face. "Lory I'm curious how come the wizards weren't even punished for their crimes" Brandon asked and lory giggled a bit and said "I may have convinced morgana to not send them to the omega dimension but my mother took care of them and you don't want to know what she did to the others but lets just say she raged at my dad" "okay we get what you mean" sky said and then they all went back to the others.

Back on andros two mermaid guards were taking tritannus to the under water prison to put him in a cage. After being thrown in a cage three female voices spoke one after another. "Who are you" tritannus asked the three girls and those girls were non other than icy, darcy, and stormy. Tritannus smiled at icy and icy smiles back and then she looks at her sisters and then they all said "we are the trix" and with that tritannus got an idea to get them out.

This took me forever to finish plus this will be different from the original episodes cause when I made aria i made her a sirenix fairy and she got her powers before daphne so basically lory and scarlett will ask her what it looks like cause aria doesn't remember where the sirenix book is located.