Author's note

Hey people's I know you guys are waiting for the next chapter but I'm going to take a break from this book for a bit cause I'm going to be publishing an ogron x reader book called unexpected love and I will be making charmix enchantix and believix outfits myself and posting a design book for x reader stories soon.

Other books that I will ad soon will be if i was in winx club, can you keep a secret, twisted love, and the story of Athena Mary Athens and well you need to know what they are about so

If I was in winx club: in this book I would be in winx club as the twin sister of stella and the fairy of the moon. I will add all seasons which will take a long time.

Can you keep a secret: this an ogron x nebula story sorry not sorry. So in this my oc luna the fairy of the night caught ogron and nebula making out and nebula had to beg her to keep this a secret and so luna did just that.

Twisted love: okay so this will involve me again and well you remember Andy from winx club right. Well let's just say in this book riven helia and Andy abuse their girlfriends when alone with them so musa, flora and Roxy acted like everything is fine but that all changed when the wizards of the black circle showed up. Also my sisters character will be in this as well and basically their will be three earth fairies left except one so when ogron met me we fell inlove and soon we got together.

The story of Athena Mary Athens: this is a newsies story about a girl who's parents have died and was force to take care of her sisters all alone. But when the papers she sells price goes high her and the others go on a strike. But what happens when a certain cowboy catches her eye.