chapter 2

The winx were performing at the fruity music bar. The concert was a benefit to preserving gardenias beaches. During the performance lory felt off about something but she didn't know why. After the concert tresa called layla finally and after the call she was scared then she said "tritannus attacked nereus at the coronation and is now at the prison of andros" the winx were shocked to hear that news.

In the ocean some of the oil from the spill was flowing through the water. A merman saw the oil flowing through the water. "Keeper of the earth gate keeper phylla" the guard shouted A small creature came to the guard and said "phylla is here" the guard pointed to gate. "Is that oil from the spill" phylla asked and then the guard said "we need to close the gate" phylla used her powers to close the gate but she failed. The oil went over to andros so phylla and the guard went through the gate and into the waters of andros. Phylla shouted for her friend lemmy and another selkie came to her. They tried using their powers to stop the oil but failed again.

Tritannus sat on the floor of his cell still mad at his father "i can't believe my father sent me here and made my brother crown prince" tritannus said and then icy said "that's to bad you should obviously be king" "that's exactly how I feel you really get me icy" tritannus said and he went closer to icy. "Thanks I think we're a lot alike" icy said and then Darcy said "I think we're a lot alike" stormy giggled since Darcy was mocking icy then icy said "my sisters and I have been stuck here forever just because we wouldn't knuckle under to those fairies" the a few minutes later the oil came to tritannus and he touched it making him into a monster and then he escaped after taking phylla and lemmy's powers and restoring the trix's powers. But tritannus turned back into a merman so the trix took him to earth so he can restore his power.

Back with the winx layla was so upset until they went out to clean up. "Hey lory how's your sister doing" bloom asked her friend and then lory said "Janet's okay she's actually happy to be home now that Henry is gone" the two went back cleaning up but lory felt so off. Just off the coast the trix appear controlling two men who lost their jobs due to the winx. When tritannus rose up from the water looking like a monster the trix sensed fairy magic in the air. "Hey do you know anything about this" darcy asked one of then men and he said "the winx they brought magic back to earth" "THE WINX" darcy said angrily and so tritannus sent his mutants to attack the winx.

Back on the beach the winx were cleaning up until they saw mutants come out of the water. "What in Irene's name" lory said and then the mutants attacked some of the people. The winx got together and said "Magic winx believix" a bright light appeared and the eight fairies transformed.

The winx casted spells to stop the monsters while the specialist's helped everyone get inside

The winx casted spells to stop the monsters while the specialist's helped everyone get inside. "Runic ruby" scarlett said and ruby red beams shot from her hands "diatonic shield" lory said and a a shield made out of diamond appeared protecting her from the monster. Then the trix appeared and scarlett, flora, layla, and tecna went under water to see where the monsters are going. "Hope you have fun with this diamond storm" lory said and diamonds appeared out of lorys hand and shoots at the trix.

After a while the winx discover that the monster that layla faught was actually tritannus. Lory wasn't in a good condition her arm had a cut from some fire coral. "Okay winx I think it's time to return to alphea" bloom said and the winx nodded going back to love and pets to pack up to leave.