Running wild

Claire's pov________________

I get out of my car and go to the control room. I get off the elevator and see everyone staring at me "Everyone remain calm" I said looking at everyone at everyone then at the screen to show the tracker running fast of the Indominus Rex. 

"The tracker will show it if it's too close to where a lot of people are" I said walking to Lowery and Vivian. 

"I don't know Claire, it's moving really fast" Vivian said and now I am worried. 

"Send a team to go after it" Manrani said and after a few minutes a team suites and they with guns up and leaves to go find it.

"Hey what happened out their?" I heard Owen and I saw him walk up to me. 

"It's being handled" I said in a calm voice. 

We all watched the screen "That thing wanted you to think it got out so it can trick us all so it can actually get out" Owen yelled at me. I know he is right.

"I told you it's being handled" I said started to raise my voice. 

"Your going after it with guns?" Owen asked shocked. 

"Yeah" I said calming down. 

"Pull back the mission, those people are going to die" Owen said telling me how to do my job. 

"Your not in control here!" I snapped while everyone else in the control room stayed quiet while we fought. 

The men find the tracker. They show it to us through the camera that we can see everything. 

"What is that?" Manrani asked. 

"It's the tracker she got it out" Owen said shocked. 

"How would it know to do that?" I asked confused. 

"She remembered where they put it in" Owen said and I start to worry. 

Then the Indominus Rex comes out of the trees "It's a Camouflage!" one guy yelled and they all start shooting but one by one Indo Rex kills them. 

"Oh god" I muttered to myself. 

"You need to close the park" Owen said and I looked at him "We would never reopen" I said worried. 

"You made that thing and raised it in captivity, she is seeing all of this for the first time. She will kill everything and anything" Owen said.

"We have families here, I am not going to start a war zone" I said.

"You already have" Owen said.

That it's he has to go "Mr. Grady if you will not help you may-" I was saying but he got angry and knocked off everything on Lowery's desk and walked over to Manrani "I want to speak to your men, that thing out their is dangerous" he said and walked to the elevator with Manrani and left. 

I sign. He is right. But I will not close the entire place "Ok, close everything north of the resort, this is a phase 1 bring everyone in" I said. 

Vivian go on her phone and said "This is a phase 1 I repeat Phase 1 bring everyone in from North side" she said and she hung up. 

I have been watching families gather together then I remember. Zach, Grey, Emma. Oh god. 

I got out my phone and called Zara. 

"Zara bring them to the hotel room" I said.

"I-I can't find them, it's been awhile" she said panicking. 

"Wait, slow down" I said.

"They ran off!" Zara freaked out. 

"They did what?" I asked angry. 

"I'm so sorry" she said.

"It's ok, I will call you later, keep looking for them, be careful" I said and I hung up. 

I need to call Zach. 

Emma's pov____________________

We have been driving for awhile now when the speakers go off 'ride has been closed, please go back' it said and I look at Grey and he looks disappointed. 

"We can stay out longer" I said and Zach nod. 

"What no, we have to go back" Grey said.

"Aunt Claire gave us VIP, they won't miss us" Zach said.

"Yeah, I will deal with Claire" I said nodding.

Grey looked worried "It's ok Grey, I am here and I won't let anything bad happen to you or Zach" I said and he eventually nods.  

Then a phone rang and it was Zach's and he answered it "Hey Claire" he said and I roll my eyes. 

"Zach, giv-the-ph-t-E" I heard and Zach looks at me and gives me the phone. 

"Claire?" I asked confused. 

"Th-god-Emm-Get out-go to the h-" the phone had really bad connection. 

"I can't really hear you, we are in the hamster bowl" I said confused. 

"Ok- Lis-Fuly-Go_Hote" then the call ended. 

"Claire?" I asked then I realised the call dropped "That was weird "I muttered to myself as I gave the phone to Zack. 

"Look, off road" Zach said.

"No, we can get in trouble" Grey said worried. 

"It's ok, we are worried you are not getting the full Jurassic world experience, it could be fun" I said giving him a small smile. 

"You give a small smile when you are worried" Grey pointed out. 

God I spend too much time with these kids. They know me too well. 

"She has a piont Grey, we won't be in here long" Zach said steering through the woods. 

Claire's pov______________

The call dropped. I run to Lowery "Are their anything in the valley?" I asked. 

"No they are all acounted for it's my jo-Oh wait, yeah we got one in the valley" he said. 

I move to Vivian "We need a search and resue bring them in" I said.

She got on a call "We need a search and resue in the valley" she said.

I heard the guy say "It might take awhile we got our hands full out here" oh no. 

"No no no, there are three guest missing you need to make this your top priority" I said getting on the call. 

"Just go it man" I heard Lowery mutter. 

"We got our hands full it mi-I didn't want to hear anything else so I gave her phoen back "Fine I will do it myself" I said and I looked at the screen at the seceritly camers to see Owen near the lab. He can help.