The time for death

Vivian's pov_____________

"Hello people" This old looking man walks in. 

"Um excuse me, who are you?" I asked. 

"I am Hoskins, I work with the raptors" he said and I still have no idea why he is here.

"What are you doing here then?" I asked like come on tell me already. Idiot. 

"They need Masrani to fly the helicopter to go after the animal" he said and I look over to Masrani. 

"No sir, we need you here" I remind him. 

"I will fly" he said walking to the outside of the building. 

I followed him to the helicoptor. 

"Wait sir, isn't their anyone else who can help you fly it?" I asked getting worried. 

"No it's alright my dear, I shall be back in no time" he said as he got into the helicoptor. Wait he doesn't have his license yet...

"See you soon" he said and he took off before I could remind him of that...

I have a bad feeling about this. 

I walk back to the control room and see that Lowery called Claire. 

"Claire, Mr. Masrani is flying a helicopter coming to ge the Indominus Rex" I infromed her. 

"What why?" she asked.

"Look, we already evacutaded half of the island, people are starting to panic" Lowery said.

"Ok, we better find this thing then" Claire said and she hung up.

Emma's pov__________________

We come across some jeeps. They are very old "This must be from the old Jurassic Park" I said looking around.

Through all of this I can't story and worry about Owen. I really like him. That date was perfect. 

"Zach, we can get this started" Grey said and Zach nods. 

"You guys can do that?" I asked shocked. 

"Grandpa taught me before he died and I use to teach Grey" Zach said.

"Uh, I did not know that" I muttered to myself and I watch them fix the jeep. 

An hour past and "We did it!" Zach and Grey said happy. 

"I will drive, get in" I said and all hurried and got in. 

I started to drive. 

Claire's pov______________

We stop running/walking when we hear an engine start up. 

"What was that?" I asked and we ran to follow the sound and we stopped at the old Park. 

"Is this one of theirs?" Owen asked grabbing Zack's sweater. 

 I nod "Yeah" I said happy that they got here. 

"How did they get one of these started?" Owen asked. 

"I have no idea" I said.

Then we heard a noise and we hide. The Indominus Rex was close. After it left we followed it to the bird cage and started to fight them. 

"Oh no" I said getting worried. 

"Look the helicopter" Owen pointed out. 

Then something happened glass broke and the dinosaurs that can fly flew to the helicopter and did something because the helicopter came crashing down. 

"Omg, he's dead!" I said shocked and sacred

I am sure everyone in the control room is freaking out just as much as we are right now. 

"We got to get going" he said as they all start coming towards us. 

We run into the woods. 

"It's going to the park" I said.

"We got to get their" he said and we ran all the way back. 

Emma's pov_______________

We drive "Omg were going to be ok" Zach said sooo happy, I could tell. 

"Omg" Grey said and I don't like that sound. 

Zach and Grey turned around "DRIVE!" They both yelled and I steeped of the gas more.

I don't know what is going on until I looked out of the side mirrors "Shit" I yelled. 

Then I look at the boys "Please don't tell your mom" I begged. 

"No time for that, drive!" Zach yelled. 

"I'm going as fast as I can!" I yelled. 

As soon as we spot people Zach and Grey kept yelling "Open the gate!" 

Lowery's pov_________________

That guy Hotkins came back and a bunch of other people with him. 

"The death of Mr. Masrani was tragic, due to that you all have been dismissed. Get on the plane that will take you all off the Island" he siad as people started leaving. Vivain and I were told to stay back for a bit. 

Zara's pov_____________

"We got them" One security guys said. 

West gate. Got it. 

I started to run to west gate. I called Claire. 

"Claire, I spotted the boys and Emma at west gate, I'm headed their right now" I said.

"Ok, stay their, stay right with them" she said and she hung up. 

When I got their "What happened to you three?" I yelled. 

"No time to explain, we got to run!" Emma yelled. 

By now sirens go off and people started running and screaming. 

"Run, go!" I yelled and we all started running. Although I was slow in my heals.