The reunion

Emma's pov____________

We stopped running "Don't stand there mo-" Zara began to yell but she got picked up by the flying dinarous and she was screaming. 

"Oh shit" I muttered to myself. Wow they really think she is annoying like I do but she does not desever to die. 

We run to her to see she was dropping into the water. Wait.. Isn't this the water were the always hungey dinasour is?.... Oh no.

Then it ate her and one of the flying dinasours. 

Oh that did not just scar me for life...

"We got to keep moving" I grabbed both boys as we began to run.

Then I spot Claire and Owen and we stopped running. 

"Aunt Claire" Grey and Zach yell. 

I did not see this coming but the flying dinasours bite my neck. 

"AHHH!" I scream in pain as the boys scream my name as they are scared. 

"HEY!" I heard Claire yell and she shot the dinarous and once she did it dropped me to the floor. 

"Emma!" I heard a bunch of people sya as they surround me. 

"Ow" I said sitting up. 

"Are you ok?" Claire hugged me and her hair and clothes were a mess she was covered in some blood and she was somewhat covered in dirt like me but mostly covered in blood. 

"My neck.. hurts" I said and she let's go of me. 

She then hugged Zach and Grey "Where were you, where did you go? Why didn't you come back?" she asked them a bunch of questions. 

"Hey princess" I heard Owen as he helped me up. 

"Princess?" Claire asked confused staring at me and Owen back and forth. 

"Long story" I said.

"We got to keep moving" Claire and Owen grad us away from the crowd of running people. 

She got onto a phone call. Really? Now is the time to make a phone call?!

I was brought out of my thoughts when Claire said "What do you mean use the raptors?" she looks at Owen. 

"Son of a bitch" Owen spat in anger.

Then we heard banging on the big doors "You shouldn't say bitch" Grey said and I hit him on the head lightly. 

"You don't say that either" I said and he nods. 

"Get the kids, and get them somewhere safe" Owen told Claire and me. We all got into a truck as a stampeed rushes in. 

"Good timing" I said almost about to pass out from the blood loss. 

"This does not feel safe" Zach said as we watched a bunch of people run and scream for their lives. 

Claire looked at me worried "Hang in their kid. We need to get to the lab, we have emergency kits" she said.

"I am not a kid Claire" I said hating that she still calls me that. 

"You'll always be a kid to me" she said and he started driving to his raptors. 

Owen's pov____________

I get out of the car with Claire and I was angry when I see Hostkins. 

"The mother hen has finally ariv-" he said but I punched him in the face. 

"Get the hell away from my animals" I spat. 

"Hostkins, you wanted this to happen, you son of a bitch" Claire said. Didn't think she had the balls to say that.. Then again ther Derling family is surprizing me a lot these past few days. 

"How many more people have to die before this mission starts making sense to you?" he asked. 

"It's not a mission, It's a field test" barry said coming up beside Claire. 

"Let's move out!" hostkins said then he turned to us "This is happening, with or without you" he said to my face. 

I agreed to help. I gave them instuctions. 

Then we let my raptors go and they started to chase the big guy out. 

Claire's pov_______________

I got the boys in the back of this van while Emma sat up front with me.

It was quiet until I spoke up "Hey, look, I didn't mean not to contact you after I left you in the hosptial" I said feeling bad "I wasn't thining, and you need both your sisters and I was a totally bitch to you" I said letting everything out. 

"Yeah you were a bitch to me.. We used to be so close, what happened?" she asked. I wonder that myself. 

"I guess.. I guess I was jealous that you got all the attension and I didn;t want to see that anymore so I left" I said feeling bad again. 

"To me it felt like we drifted apart when what mom did to dad" she said. Wait.. I thought she doesn't talk about that anymore. 

"I guess that was part of it.." I said.

"I'm sorry if I ever made you feel like you had to leave because of me" she said crying. 

Oh no here come the waterworks. 

I started to cry "No, I am sorry for taking my anger out of you" I said then I stopped for a second "You needed a family when you were going through hard times and I wasn't their, I should have been" I said. 

"If it's not too late, can we start over?" she asked.

I nod "Yes, I would like that" I said and we hugged. 

three seconds later we pull from the hug "What's going on with you and Owen?" I asked smiling at her while she blushed. 

"I really like him" she said.

"I like you too princess" she looks at me confused. 

"Im on video call with Owen.." I said showing her my ipad.

"Oh" she looks like she is done and embarrassed.

"You could have worned me" she looks at me and I shurg my shoulders. 

"I could have but yet I didn't" I laugh. 

"Alright, I got to put you on mute, this is happening now, they found her" Owen said.

Let the war begin.