Chapter 1

It's my first day at Karasuno and I was gonna watch the vollyball team practice. But my plans were stoped by a group of girls stoped me outside of the gym.

"Abiko!" "Abiko-kun!"  And so on.

"Ladies ladies. I'll be with you shortly. I wanna check out a friend of mine." I tell them. They let me through.

"Ki?" I hear Hinata. "I'm guessing the girls are waiting for you outside?"

"Ya Hinata." I tell him. "I figured I'd come watch you practice maybe help you."

"Really?!" Hinata yells.

"Well I did help with your stamina and jumping power." I tell him.

"Ki~chi! Help me please!" I hear Kise yell.

I look outside an see him surrounded by the girls. "Ladies please let him through?" I ask them and they do.

He jumps on me and hugs me. "Ki~chi! I miss you!"

"You ok Ki?" Hinata asks.

"Ya I'm used to it." I tell him getting up. "Why are you here Kise?"

"Can't I come see you Ki~chi?" Kise asks.

"You will see me tomorrow during the photo shoot." I tell him.

"True." He tells me.

"Anyways I'd like you to meet Hinata. Hinata meet Kise. We went to the same middle school for the last two years and we do modeling together we sometimes do it together." I say. "So Hinata the rest of the team isn't here yet?"

"No they aren't. Wanna toss to me?" Hinata asks.

"Ya." I tell him. "You can watch us if you want Kise."

I then walk to the setter position and I start to practice with Hinata.

A couple minutes later the rest of his team comes in.

"Hinata who is this?" I'm guessing this guy is Sugawara.

"My name is Abiko Ki. Nice to meet you. Hinata talked alot about you guys during lunch." I say to them. "The guy over there is Kise Ryota. He is a friend of mine from work."

"Nice to meet you Abiko." Sugawara says to me.

"Call me Ki."

"Does anyone know why there is a group of girls outside?" A short brown haired boy I'm guessing is Daichi asks.

I look at Hinata and laugh lightly. "Sorry about that. I'll be on my way gotta go." I then walk out and get surrounded by girls again.

"Abiko-kun! "Abiko-san!"

"Ladies I'll be with you shortly." I then look at Hinata. "See you later Hinata." I then start sighing my autograph. Thining the hurd of girls. When they all are gone I sigh. "Kise are you coming out or not?" I ask as I peek my head inside.

"Yes Ki~chi!" He yells and walks out and we walk to meet the others.

When we get to the court next to the Sakadosi store. We see the others.

"We are here." I say as I yawn.

"So the lazy Demon is here." Aomine says.

"With the copycat." I tell him.

"Akashi wants to play a three v three." Midoriama says. Then Akashi walks into the court.

"Ki and Midoriama are on my team." Akashi says. We separate into our teams and we play.

~Kuroko's P.O.V.~

"Aomine~chi beat him for me!" Kise yells to Aomine.

"Kise you have to get your own revenge along with the rest." Ki says smirking.

"I hate it when the lazy ass is better then the ones that train." Midoriama says.

"Sorry Midoriama." Ki says opening his eyes for the first time today.

"Non of you made him serious yet?" Akashi.

"Akashi Akashi Akashi." Ki says calmly. "Everyone knows the Demon is a prodigy of sports."

"Ya what happened to vollyball. I hear that everyone is woundering when you will be back." Aomine asks.

"I have people woundering when I'll be back in tennis, soccer, vollyball, and football. I also have people woundering if I'll continue with basketball." Ki says as he sits down. "Are we gonna play or not?"

"Get up we will start now." Aomine says.

Ki gets up and tosses the ball to him. Aomine goes to dunk but Ki takes the ball as he passes him. Ki then shoots a three pointer.

It goes like that for a while. Untill Ki says. "Aomine I haven't moved from this spot in over 10 minutes."

Ki then walks off the court towards Akashi. "I'm heading home Akashi." He says as he walks past him.

Then a pair of sicors fly past his head as he leans to the side.

"You gave you the right to leave?" Akashi asks him.

"Sorry emporor but a demon is more powerful then a mortal emporor." He says looking back at him with red eyes.

"The Demon eyes." Kise says shaking.

"Don't need to be afraid Kise." Ki says smirking. "The Demon isn't in the mood to hunt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it took so long to get it the way I want.