Chapter 2

It's the next day and today I decided to go meet my friend from Shiratorizawa. When I get there. A guy that's tall with olive color hair stops me.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at Karasuno?" He asks.

"I don't play a school sport. I'm just here to visit a friend that plays vollyball." I tell him. "Names Abiko Ki."

"So you are the Demon of sports. Satori talks about your time. Names Ushiwaka." He replies.

"Nice to meet you Ushiwaka." I tell him then walk to the vollyball gym with him behind me.

When I get there I see Satori. "Hey Satori!" I yell and everyone turns out way.

"Ki the Demon!" Satori yells as he  runs up to me and hugs me.

"Hey buddy. I came here to get away from the girls at my school." I tell him as I pay his back.

He backs away from me and says. "Well it comes with being a model and an idol during the summer."

"Ya I know." I sigh.

"Anyway when are you coming back to vollyball?" He asks me.

"Not you too! I have people asking when I'll be back to soccer, football, tennis, vollyball, and I have people woundering if I'll continue basketball." I wine to him.

He hugs me. "It'll be ok and how do you do all hose sports in two years and become known in them?" He asks.

"Well I played them all besides vollyball for my last two years in middle school at Teko middle. All at the same time but I quit he others besides basketball. After my first year at Teko." I explain.

"Why not quit basketball?" He asks.

"Because I am one of the members of the Generation of Miracles." I tell him. "There are 7 of us. The phantom sixth man is real."

"Ki-kun?" I hear Kuroko.

I turn around. "Hey Kuroko!" I hug him and everyone in the gym screams from shock.

"Is he he phantom sixth man?" Satori asks.

"Ya I tough him misdirection." I told him.

"That fuckig misdirection. I hate it so bad." Satori says.

"He already had a low presence so I used that to his ability." I explain.

"You are always one step ahead Ki-kun." Kuroko says.

"Yes I am. I already know a small ball of sunshine that's gonna beg me to join the volleyball team if he finds out that I am the Demon of sports." I tell him. I then head back to Karosuno.

When I get there Akashi and the others show up.

"Hello Ki." Akashi says.

"Hello Akashi. Are you guys here to play against me?" I ask.

"Yes Ki~chi we are!" Kise says.

We ended up playing for a couple hours. My body starts to hurt but I ignore it and keep playing.

"Can 5 of us play against Ki?" Aomine says. "We can probably win against him like that."

"I'm fine with that." I say smirking. "Just remember the Demon is an immortal being. Unlike mortals like you guys."

"The Demon!" I hear Hinata yell.

"Uh hello guys." I say turning towards my schools volleyball team. I then feel pain in my leg and sit down before my knee buckles on me.

"So you are the Demon everyone is talking about." Daichi says. "I hurd that you just got out of the hospital a month ago."

"Why would Ki~chi be in the hospital? He is fine and heathy." Kise says.

I get up and sway as I stand in place. "Its true. It's bin a month since I was I the hospital." I chuckle. "Who knew that one accident that put me in a coma. It happened when I went to meet Akashi. I was running late for the meeting of the GoM members and got hit by a car. The doctors said I couldn't play the sports I loved for long or..." I stop right there cus I didn't want to tell then about my cancer. "Never mind. I'm heading out." 

I then walk towards the hospital. When I get there I check in with the doctor to see how much time I have left.

"Since the car accident didn't hurt you and your cancer was cought at a late stage. I'm afraid you don't have enough time for the cemo. But if we get the lung and kidney you need so we can get rid of the cancer you have you may just live. You have a couple months until we will get a delivery for the things we need to save you." My doctor says. She then hands me the info papers.

"Thanks I'll be going. I'll come back if I feel worse." I tell her. I then leve and walk past the court and notice that they are still there. I ignore them and read off the paper. "So I need to eat this stuff and cant play any sports. Just so I'm ready for the surgery in a couple of months." I say aloud as I stop at the fence to the court. "Is it really worth it?" I ask myself. I then continue walking not noticing that I dropped a paper.

~Kuroko's P.O.V.~

I notice a paper that Ki dropped so I pick it up and read it. "NO!" I scream shocking my team mates, the other GoM members and the volleyball team. I then run after Ki yelling. "KI GET BACK HERE!!! YOU NEED TO EXPLAIN THIS!!!" I yell waving the paper. I notice the others are following and Ki stops and looks at me.

"Kuroko explain what?" He asks. 

I hold a finger up to catch my breath and the others catch up. When I catch my breath I shove the paper in his face. 

"Explain this consent for a surgery!" I yell at him.

He grabs the paper. "Its nothing." He then coughs and when his hand drops to his side blood drips off and down his chin. "Looks like the doc was wrong. He whispers then passes out.

Atsushi picks him up and starts running to the hospital and we all follow.

~A few minutes later~

"Im sorry but if he doesn't get a lung and a kidney soon he will die." The doctor tells us.