Chapter 4

I'm in the gym with the rest of the vollyball team. Hinata beged me to join. Even though I am only 5 foot tall. I told them I play all positions and they told me they will tell me my position before the games. So I'm practicing for all positions at the moment I'm doing receives with Noya.

Takeda runs in and yells. "Alba Jodi wants a match!"

"Well that's nice. Daichi it's time for my photo shoot!" I yell.

"Go ahead." Daichi yells back.

At that I leave. I end up walking into the setter Oikawa and he follows me. I ignore him. I get a text from my manager saying that the photo shoot was cancelled. I then turn around and  ask. "How long are you gonna follow me?"

"You are Abiko Ki right?" He asks. "I'm Oikawa Toruo."

"Nice to meet you Oikawa." I say. "Now what do you want?"

"Let's make a bet. If your school loses we get Hinata. I lf we loose you keep Hinata and we will leave you alone. But you can't play. If you won't make the bet we will control the Karasuno team." He tells me.

"Fine it's a bet." I tell him then I walk home.

~Afyer the practice match~

Alba Johsi won the match.

Oikawa looks at me and says. "We will welcome Hinata with open arms."

"What?" My team asks.

I step in front of Hinata. "You aren't getting him."

"Then Kageyama will do." Oikawa says.

"What's going on Ki?" Suga asks me.

"I made a bet with him. If I didn't agree he would control Karasuno vollyball team." I say looking at my team. I then turn to Oikawa. "Take me instead don't worry about giving a player. I wasn't apart of the team anyways. Use me like all the other teams have used me. But leave Karasuno alown."

"I'm fine with that. But I have to ask. That was your plan all along?" Oikawa asks.

"Like I said I was not apart of the team. I have no right to drift onto the team close to the games anyways." I say. "But if you go back on your word an mess with Karasuno. You will have me to deal with." I say opening my eyes for the first time Oikawa and his team seen. To show my icey blue eyes turning black and red. "And you don't want to mess with a Demon."

Oikawa and his team shivers in fear. My team does as well.

Oikawa nods as he gulps.

"Ki you are a part of the team!" Hinata and the rest yell.

I look down and around my arm. "I am only a tool. Used by the teams I joined." I tell them and walk to Oikawa who talks me. "Get off." I growl in a inhuman voice and he jumps off of me and behind Iwazumi.

"I like this boy." Iwazumi says smiling.

I smirk and say. "I'm only a libro nothing else." I can feel Karasuno looking at me. I look back at them and smile a small smile. "I had fun training you in your recievs." I then wink. I'm not gonna use my full power against people that I met.

I then walk out with my new team. When I get outside Atsushi picks me up an throws me over his shoulder.

"PUT ME DOWN YOU TITAN!!!" I yell as he walks back in.

I hear Akashi say. "Nobody is leaving the Karasuno team."

"A deal is a deal." I hear Oikawa say.

I then knee Atsushi's shoulder blade and drop down. "Akashi!" I growl in the inhuman voice. "I am not your toy anymore!" Both of my eyes go completely black and my hair turns blood red while my skin turns pale white.

"Ki~chi not the Demon form!!!!" Kise yells and Karasuno team runs out and stops dead in their tracks when they see me.

I look behind me at Kise and the vollyball team I just left. "Don't piss the Demon off then. I made the deal. I should be the one to fulfill my it. Unless all six of you wanna play me. A 6v1 on the court."

Aomine goes to  through a ball at me from behind and I catch it before it even leaves his hand. He goes wide eyes. "He is in full demon mode Akashi!" Aomine yells.

"I can see that. His eyes already has the red slits in them." Akashi says.

"We don't know how to calm him down though." Midoriama says pushing up his glasses.

Then I see Kuroo, Kenma, Bokuto, and Akaashi walk up and they stop not far when they see me.

~Hinata's P.O.V.~

I see Kuroo, Kenma, Bokuto, and Akaashi walk up and they stop not far when they see Ki.

"Bokuto Kuroo you know what to do." Kenma's says. After he says that the two boys nod and walk up to Ki.

"Ki buddy. It's us." Kuroo says calmly.

"Calm down before you hurt people you care about." Bokuto says. Then all four boys pat Ki. Ki starts to calm down. When he is fully calm he goes back to normal and runs off. Using his fast speed to his advantage.

"We have to go after him!" Kuroo yells. Then they chase him.

~Ki's P.O.V.~

I run away after the four people that can calm me down. Gt me back to normal. I run to my mansion and lock myself in my room.

"What have I done?" I ask myself shaking. "I shouldn't have turned into a demon. Why did my parents have to experiment on me and turn me into a monster?" I start to cry. When a maid knocks on my door.

"Sir your friends are here." She tells me.
I unlock my door and she sends them in while I crawl into a dark corner and use misdrection stronger then Kurokos.

"Ki where are you? We trust you. We know you won't hurt us." Kuroo says. He opens his arms and I crawl into them turning my misdirection off.

They scream and everyone else runs in.

Bokuto yells. "DON'T ISE YOUR MISDRECTION ON US!!! I ALMOST DIED!!!"

"Sorry." I whisper as I cuddle into Kuroo.

He hugs me and says. "It's ok. We are friends."