25 ✰

NARRATOR
📍Forthwith University

Today is the final day of Forthwith's family day, Everyone woke up bright and early for today. Yeji happily greeted her parents as they eat breakfast.
They were served tossai waffles, It come along with beef, coconut and tomato bread.

"Mm this looks good" Yuna slightly clapped her hands.

"Yuna, we have been eating food like this since the start of the year" Yeonjun chuckled.

"Yeah but this wouldn't get old even the school year is about to end..."

The school year was nearing its closure and three weeks was left before they all return to their cities for vacation. Time flied so fast for the group.. it was just like yesterday when they were still acquaintances to each other.

Now they are very close to each other.. like a family.. "Ya'll.. Better.. Win.. This.. Talent show" Radly said between each chews.

"Yeah.. Beat those Shoefaces" Ryujin's dad wiped his mouth.

"Wow.. Ryujin your family is competitive" Lia said.

"Hmm anyways what are you going to dance later Tae?" Taehyun's mom asked.

"I'm not going to perform... Newspaper stuff.." Taehyun replied with his head down.

"Oh.. Well then i wish you all a good luck" His mom smiled.

"I'll get those for you Mr. Choi" Lisa stood up and took Soobin's plate.

"No need Lisa.. I can clean up my own plate" Soobin took back his plate.

"Lisa your not inside our house.. so your not suppose to be working.. Let us clean up our own plates" Soobin's mom said as Lisa sat down.

"Beomgyu eat more here, you want to have a lot of energy later" Ryujin's dad dumped more waffles into his plate.

"I'm fine Mr. Shin, full actually..."Beomgyu replied as the man continued placing food onto his plate.

"Oh i don't want my future son in law to starve.. here have some more" He said as Ryujin choked on her water.

"Ryujin are you okay?" Yeji rubbed Ryujin's back.

"The water shot up to my nose after hearing that.. No one said that dad" Ryujin replied as Yeji handed her paper towels.

"Radly said... is that right Radly?" He asked as Radly hid behind the others.

"RADLY i hope you die" Ryujin stood up as Lia covered Ryujin's mouth using her hands.

"So Chaeryeong how's your grades? Are you doing well?" Her dad sliced his waffles.

"Mhm..  Actually Taehyun has been helping me in some stuff i don't understand or needed clarification in" Chaeryeong wiped her mouth.