chapter 23

they walked into the classroom and aizawa and mic went to the teachers lounge. Izuku and shinso sat at their desks talking and watching the student filter in. That is until a certain blonde came in screaming. Izuku immediately noticed who it was. The one and only Katsuki Bakugo. he scoffed causing Bakugo to whip around, before he could yell at him, Aizawa came in telling them to be quiet. As soon as class was over and everyone was packing up Bakugo shot out of his seat and marched over to Izuku.

"WHAT THE HE-"

izuku quickly cut him off "um, can I help you?" he asks trying not to lose his temper

"YEAH?! WHAT H-"

izuku once again cut him off "yeah about that." he simply stated before walking out of the classroom

the class looked confused

~end of day~

the whole day had passed and Bakugo screamed in izukus face every chance he got, izuku tried not to lash out on him, he really did. He knew Bakugo just wasn't worth his time, but even with his patients....

Izuku was walking down the hallway with shinso going to grab his stuff. That day had gone ok so far, until an angry Pomeranian walked up and grabbed Izukus shoulder. "ANSWER ME! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?" 

he quickly glanced around the hall to see if there was anyone around. present Mic and Aizawa where walking out of the teachers lounge. But that was all.

"I don't owe you an explanation." he hissed venom seeping from every word 

"Excuse me?!" Bakugo roared 

their bickering had gotten the attention of the 2 pros but it was to late 

"No! Excuse you" he yelled 

"YOU CANT JUST VANISH FOR 4 YEARS THAN SHOW UP AS SOMEKIND OF HERO! WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE?!"

that did it for Izuku " LISTEN KASTUSKI. YOU MADE ME MISERABLE FOR 4 WHOLE YEARS, AND YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST COME BACK INTO MY LIFE AND ACT ALL INOCENT? WHAT DO YOU EVEN WANT ME TO SAY? SORRY FOR ACTUALLY WANTING SOMETHING IN LIFE?! EVERYTHING YOU'VE EVER WANTED HAS BEEN HANDED TO YOU ON A SILVER PLATTER! YOU COULDNT BEGIN TO UNDERSTAND THE HELL IVE BEEN THROUGH, YET YOU STILL HAVE THE AUDACITY TO ASK ME WHY IM HERE?"

everyone's jaw dropped including bakugos

"YOU THINK, THAT JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE A FLASHY QUIRK MEANS YOU GET TO BE A BITCH TO EVERYONE ELSE. WELL NEWS FLASH KATSUKI, IT DOESNT. SO HOW ABOUT YOU PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS, AND THINK ABOUT SOMEONE OTHER THAN YOURSELF FOR ONCE!" 

before anyone got the chance to say anything izuku stormed off.

silence filled the hallway before Shinso and his dads left. leaving Bakugo to stand there speachless.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

ngl that was sm fun to write anyway tyy for 1.3k im-