Chapter 1

-
-
Y/n- your name
H/c- hair color
H/l- hair length
E/c- eye color
F/c- favorite color
-
Y/n's POV
I woke up to a splitting headache. "Ugh...." i mumbled and opened my e/c eyes, scanning my room filled with boxes.
I stood up and stretched, sulking over to a drawer across the room, throwing on some jeans and a light grey shirt, covering it with a f/c fleece sweater.
Crash!
I jumped at the loud noise before running out my room to the kitchen. "Dad!" I ran over to my dad and picked up pots and pans that fell out the box he dropped. "Thank you y/n"  he grunted and stood up as i began to laugh at him. "I can take this box, you worry about getting your boxes to the moving van, kay?"
I nodded and skidded back to my room, picking up the first box i could see and hauling it out to the moving  van
Time skip brought to you by my forever fangirling over bow from SheRa
I hopped out the truck after the 10 hour drive to our new house. "Where..is this place again?" I looked at my dad as be admired our new home. "Silly, we're in beach city! I met your mom her ya'know. "I punched his shoulder, "dad! You never told me!" I complained and he laughed. "Go get your boxes in your new room, its up the stairs on the right. "Kay! Thanks dad!" I replied and began to haul my boxes to my new room.
After a good bit i dropped the last box on the bed. "Alright, now to unbox everything...." i grumbled and began to unpack the first box. "Y/N!"
"COMING!" I yelled back and went down the stairs, walking into the living room. "I wan't you to go explore the town! I herd theres a funland, a donut shop, and this big hill that towers the beach!" He explained to me and i seemed confused, "how to yo-" i was interrupted by him answering with "i used to live here silly!" He laughed and i snorted, "oh, right!" I smiled and waved goodbye to dad before walking down the sidewalk to a sandy road connected to the beach.
I zipped up the zipper on my sweater to hide....i know what.... "no one needs to know, besides...no one has a ge......" i paused.
"What is....." i mumbled as i fixed my eyes on pairs of gems as they walked along the boardwalk. "T-hey have...gems like me!?" I mumbled and smiled, 'ok! This place is already amazing!' I thought to myself before unzipping the zipper on my sweater, showing a milky white quartz.
Yet another time skip, brought to you by my bad writing skills!
I stopped infront of a shop called "the big donut"
I held my breath and walked into the store, hearing a small bell ring. "Welcome to the big donut! How may i help you!" I looked at the cashier, "my name's dewey! You must be new 'round here! Welcome to beach city!" I smiled and nodded, "thank you!"
"Sooo...what'll it be?" He asked, bag in hand. "O-oh, no. I don't have any money...i'm just looking around!" "Oh..alright then." He noticed the gem on my chest, (excuse me why was dewey lookin' there?) "oh! You must be a gem! No wonder i didn't recognize ya! What type are you?" He asked and i bit my lip. "O...h... you see, the thing is-" i was cut off by the bell ringing of someone entering the shop, "hi dewey! Oh! New people!"
I turned around to meet a chubby boy, around maybe a year younger than me.
"Oh, hi! I'm steven universe!"

And with that, wraps up the first chapter! I decided to NOT go with my original concept of diamond!steven x reader, i wanna do a fanfic about cinnamon rolls being cinnamon rolls 🥺
With that, i take my leave!
This is XdoopiX, scared that my parents will find my new fanfic, signing out!