Chapter 3

-
-
-
Y/n's POV
I watched steven run off to go get 'the gems' and stayed on the warp pad.
After a few minutes steven came back with three figures. "Y/n! These are the gems!" Steven grabbed my wrist and pushed me in front of the three gems. "Oh my stars! She really is a half gem!" a skinny gem pushed the other two gems out her way and grabbed onto my arms and examined my gem. "Looks like some sort of quartz..." i looked over to see who said that and saw a short purple gem. "Could you....tell me who ya'll are please..." i mumbled and the skinny gem quickly let me go and laughed, "oh! I'm terribly sorry! I'm pearl! This-" she motioned to the short gem, "is amethyst" "and i'm garnet" i looked over to see a tall gem with glasses,garnet. "Oh...nice too meet you all..i'm y/n.." i began to twirl my thumbs around each other. "This is y/n! She just moved here today!" Steven had a big grin on his face. "What type of gem do you have?" Pearl looked at the gem on my chest confused, "i-ts a milky quartz...it doesn't do much..." i mumbled. Pearl let out a loud gasp, "a milky quartz! I should've known!" She looked at garnet and amethyst. "How many milky quartez do you think attend little homeworld" amethyst looked at steven and he shrugged, "i don't know, but isn't it just sO COOL THAT I'M NOT THE ONLY HALF GEM EEEEEEE!" (Am i making steven too hyper?) steven put on another wide grin and stared at the gems. "I guess it it" garnet mumbled and adjusted her glasses. "L...look, its getting a bit late, i should probably head home...." i looked at steven and he let out a gasp, "OH! I'm so sorry! I completely forgot about the time! You should get home! Here, i'll lead you back to the big donut!" Steven quickly waved goodbye to the gems and grabbed my wrist before activating the warp pad. While we floated in mid air i looked at steven. "Soo...um..can you do stuff with your gem?" Steven asked me as we landed in the beach house. "Oh! I can store objects!" I quickly pulled out my phone. As we walked out the beach house and down the steps he kept on asking me questions about my gem, "no, i can't summon any sort of weapon..i think" i kept on answering his questions before we arrived at the big donut, "y/n!" I looked up to see my dad infront of the big donut, "you where gone for so long! And whos that!?" He pushed me a bit away from steven and glared at him. "Oh! Dad! Meet steven! I met him while exploring! And you'll never guess this!" I smiled and told him about how steven was a half gem. "wait wait wait...rose quartz? Garnet? Amethyst, pearl...?"  He held his head, "do you....know them sir?" Steven looked up at my dad and he slowly nodded, "those where.....y/n's mothers friends."

Ewewew bad way to end a chapter, but im SO FUCKING TIRED SO IF I MISSPLELLSOME STUFF IMSORRY! I'Ll EDITITTOMMORROWSOEEEEE.
This is XdoopiX, abor to pass out, signing out.