Chapter 4

-
-
-
-
Y/n's POV
I looked at steven as he froze, "um...this got akward mega quick" i looked at my dad, "it's no big deal, i just got.....surprised a bit, i shouldn't have said it like that, heh" i watched my dad rub his neck and laugh a little. "Um..........anyways..imma go ahead and head home, wanna hang out tomorrow y/n?" I looked at steven and nodded as he gave me his phone number, "bye steven!" I waved to him as he walked out the neighborhood and back to the beach house, "come on y/n, i have dinner ready," i nodded and walked in with my dad
Time skip to after dinner
I finished unpacking my room and decided to text steven.
Steven
(Italic-steven, bold-you)
Hey, its y/n.
Y/n! Hey!
So, what you wanna do tomorrow?
There's someone i wan't you too meet! Shes, like the literal best!
Oh! Sounds fun! :00
Ik! I'll call you tommorrow!
'Aight! Gn!
Night!
-
I turned off my phone and plugged it in before turning off the lights and closing my eyes.
-
-
-
I woke up and rubbed my eyes, they kinda stung which sucked allot. I quickly got dressed into a f/c t-shirt and some grey shorts and skidded down the hall to the kitchen, "dad?" I looked around before seeing a note on the counter, i grabbed it and read it,
"Have to go run some errands, will be back by 6-7:00pm.love you!"
I rolled my eyes and made some cereal before pulling out my phone.
Steven
(Italic-steven, bold-y/n)
Hey, where are we meeting at?
Oh, at my house, you know where that is right?
Yeah, totally not the only house on the beach, hidden from plain view
Stop it
Yeesh, sorry. I'll be there soon.
Ok! See you there!
-
I mumbled something before putting my phone back in my gem. After finishing the cereal and putting the bowl in the sink i grabbed a pen and wrote on the back of my dad's note; "going out with steven and his friend! Be back soon!". I put the pen down and slipped on some f/c slip ons and hurried out the door and down the road to the beach.
Time skip the beach house
I knocked on the door and someone familiar greeted me at the door, someone i met back when i was only 14,
"Connie!?"
"OMFG Y/N!"
Connie tackled me into a hug and brought me inside, "Steven! You didn't tell me you knew y/n! Omg she was my friend before i moved here!" Connie seemed really excited and looked at steven, "i-im sorry! I thought you wouldn't know her!" Steven rubbed his neck and shrugged it off, "So, why'd you move here!" Connie sat me and steven down to talk, "oh! My dad and i moved here for work purposes, he works at a power plant and was moved to a different building.." i looked at connie, "wait...you got contacts?" I noticed that connie didn't have any glasses on, "oh! Um...steven, your powers, you tell her!" I looked at steven and he mumbled something, "i have the power to heal organic life, gems, ect, meaning I accidentally healed connie's eye sight"
"Oh! That makes a bit more sense...i think?"
We chatted for hours! Talking about all of connie and stevens adventures, talking about the crystal gems, steven even has a job!
"Hey' maybe pearl can help me with my gem?"
"You said something?"
I turn around to see the lanky gem, "hi pearl! I was wondering if..." i got up and walked up to her, "maybe you could help me with my gem! I wanna see what powers i have!" I looked at the gem and he put on a wide smile, "BUT OFCOURSE! I've been ITCHING to do something like this since teaching steven and connie sword fighting!" Pearl grabbed my wrist and was about to drag me to the warp pad when someone knocked on the door. "Oh! I'll get it!" Steven and pearl quickly walked up to the door. Pearl opened the door and stepped back, "Oh...my stars! Whats your name again! You where milky quartzes lover! I haven't seen you in forever....what are you doing here?" "I-m just here to pick up y/n.." he mumbled and i slipped past them two amwardly.
"WAIT WHAT!!?!"

Im so damn tired, i've been staying up so late, sorry i couldn't get this chapter out quicker, school ended! Meaning i'll try and update more often!
This is doopi, signing off