DewBlue

*before the time Dew walked Blue on his home*

Dew is lying on Blue's lap as they savouring such peaceful moment. Blue look at Dew who's smiling from ear to ear while his eyes are close.

This is not the first time Blue seeing his P'Dew smiling but he knew what he feel right now is new. He never felt such ease when he step in college. Who would have thought that P'Dew will be the reason of such feeling?

"P'Dew...." Blue called but he got no response

"Phhiii" he shook Dew slightly but still no response. "Are you sleeping?" he move his face closer to Dew.

"Phi is stubborn!" Blue just scratch his head. "P'Dew.." he poke Dew's left cheek. And poke the right. No response. A bright idea suddenly popped of Blue's mind.

He pull his other hand from Dew's grip. Right at the moment he got his hand, he pinches the older's cheek.

"Ouch! Awww! Awww!" Dew wake up from his peaceful slumber the moment Blue pinches his cheek.

Blue let go of the older's cheek cause it's already red and almost swollen. He just smile and run so fast to get away from his Phi.

"ayyy! Comeback here you little--" he rub his cheeks and glare at the young boy. Blue for his life.

Blue keep laughing and laughing while running because of his Phi's face. He looks like a big red marshmallow right now.

"Run now. I'm not going to let you go if I'll catch you." Dew hiss at the younger while still catching him.

"look at your face right now, phi. 5555+ you look like a red marshmallow. Big red marshmallow. 55555+" Blue teasingly said and run again.

They look like kids who like to run around and around all day. You can see such happiness in their eyes.

"Gotcha!" Dew is much faster than Blue. He put Blue down in the grassy field.

"Ahhhh! P'Dew. Hahahaha let go of me. P'Dew! Haha" he keep laughing and laughing as Dew tickles him.

"Look what you did to me hah! My cheeks are so red na hah! Haha" he keeps tickling the younger like there's no tomorrow.

All you can hear is Blue's cute laughter and Dew's masculine chuckles in the whole field. They're playing like they are the only humans on earth.

"You two get well along this past few days."

The two raise their heads and saw Champ standing a meter away from them.

"Eyy Champ."

"Sawadee, P'Champ" Champ just bow his head and smile.

Blue smile widens even more as he saw his beloved Phi.

"How was your practice, Blue?" Champ ask and pat Blue's head.

"Hehe. It's ok, Phi. P'Dew helped me a lot." Blue said and look at Dew. Blue wink at him that made him blush.

Champ notice it. He felt happy and sad at the same time. Happy for Blue having Dew on his side and sad because Blue's attention is not only for him now.

"Good to know. So are you not going home?" Champ

"Actually Phi, I'm going home now but P'Dew teased me again." Blue said and stick his tongue out towards Dew and hide behind Champs back.

"Oiii. It was you who pinch my cheeks." Dew try to catch Blue but he hide behind Champ more.

"Bleeehh :P"

"Come here you little kid."

They start running in circle. Champ is getting dizzy because of them.

"Ai'Dew. Stop it. I'm dizzy now." the two stop running. He look at Blue

"Go home now, Blue." he said and pat Blue's head again.

"Okie P'Champ. See you tomorrow!" he wave goodbye but Dew hold his hand.

"I'll walk you home." Blue blinked many times in surprise. "See you, Champ." he also bid goodbye to Champ and start walking.

"Wait, Dew." the two stop. "I have something to talk to you."

"Wait me in the gate. I'll walk you home. Hah?" he pinch the younger' s cheeks

"Aww P'Dew! No need to hurt me." he pouted and he left his seniors.

The two are just staring at the kid's back until it was out of sight.

"What it is Champ?" Dew ask. The atmosphere is getting heavier.

"Do you like Blue?"

Champ is a straightforward guy.

Dew suddenly frooze on Champ's question. He didn't expect it. He look at Champ in the eyes. Looks like they're on the same jam.

"What if I do?"

The tension between them is getting thicker but Champ is calm unlike Dew. Champ just smiled and walk towards Dew. He pat his shoulder.

"Please take care of him." in an instant, Champ left Dew.

Dew can't help but to smile.

"I will."

This is the first time Dew felt such happiness. He and Champ are bestfriends after all. All the time they were together, he do what Champ told him to do, he'll step back and give Champ the recognition cause why not? He deserve it.

But now? Champ is the one who stepped back for him. He smile in that thought.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Shunie✨EDITED