DewBlue 3

So guys, I'm planning to create POV of Blue too. In this way we'll know what the younger is thinking. Hope you'll like it.

——

*Dew's side*

"Just put the paper bag in the counter." Blue's mom said and he put the paper bag in the counter, it's the division of the kitchen and the sala. "And you young man, change your clothes now."

"Ok." Blue look at him and Jen. "Just a moment." he just nod his head and watch Blue's back until it was out of sight.

"Make yourself home, just wait in the sala I'll just make something to eat." the woman smile at them he bow to show respect.

"Thank you, auntie."

"Ok auntie." Jen reply, the girl look at him. "This way, Phi." he follow the younger.

He look at the girl, he found her pretty and attractive but she is small as Blue, in short they're not a perfect match. Small and small? Nah one must be tall so that he could protect his partner.

An image of him and Blue suddenly appear in his mind. He is holding Blue's small hands while walking together under the moonlight in the Siam District, eating dinner after the long walk and after that they'll watch the beauty of the clear night sky.

The thought make his heart thump like it was going out of his rib cage. He shook his head to throw the thoughts.

Ohh c'mon Dew. You're a crazy bastard. He's too young for you.

"Phi?"

He went back in his sense when Jen poke his arms. He's still standing beside the couch while Jen is already sitting and she's looking at him.

He drown in such magnificent thoughts.

"You can sit, Phi." the young lass spoke in a very well mannered way.

"Ohh thank you." he abruptly said and suit himself in a one-person couch.

He look around. He found the house to cozy and warm, it has the same style in their house but this house seems so unique because of some designs.

The spiral stair that connects the first floor and second floor of the house is made from metal, not like the usual stairs in a house. The color of the interior is also unique, the color is between light brown and brown.

The color is like chocolate lollipop.

But still it's pleasant to the eyes. At the west part of the sala he spotted a big portrait of Blue with his parents. It's like 2 years ago cause Blue's hair is shorter than his hair now.

So he's the only child?

In the middle of his sight seeing, he found the young lass is staring at him awkwardly. He sit straight and clear his throat.

He took a sigh and speak. "So ahmm. Jen, right?" he ask an& the atmosphere lift a little bit. The younger nod her head.

"You and Blue are classmates?" he ask again and the girl smile before answering.

"Yes, Phi. We're classmates since Pre-School." so that explains why Blue and Jen seems so close.

Maybe my reckon is correct.

"So? You're his girlfriend right?" he ask straightly.

The girl frooze in a moment with eyes wide open. She also starts to blush and she even bow down her head.

So I am right.

He just look at the girl intently as he's waiting for her answer. The girl awkwardly look at him and compose herself. She's still blushing and a small giggle came out from the girl's mouth.